Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How submissive would you be... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How submissive would you be...
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i will love to be her foot slave, but also put her in the pile driver when it comes time for missionary BS. i like to change it up, but control in a relationship and control during sex can be two different things if your world demands it [Wink]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
Personally, I think women respond to this in a more positive way and it turns them on more than a guy being submissive.

I agree that the majority of women probably assume that the guy is going to be dominant one. Consequently if the guy wants to be submissive to any degree, he's going to have to clearly communicate that to the girl, and possibly convince her that he's truly sincere and let her know the extent of his true submissive desires.

I know my wife's that way. Though she's not afraid to make a request, she will always aquiese to my desires and request, and always allows me (even expects me) to make all the arrangements and/or plans for a sexual encounter. I've "hinted" at being somewhat submissive (one night I offered to draw her a bath and do anything she wanted). Her having total control was obviously a foreign idea to her. And in fact, because she's as much into the emotional connection as the physical connection between us this can be a dangerous offer for me to make because there's a very good chance that she'd be perfectly comfortable not including anything sexual at all in her plans- allowing me to bath her, massage her, kiss and caress her but not have sex with her. Fortunately the time or two I've told her she's in charge, she's able to see my physical excitation and at least allow me to masturbate for her. (an act itself that, taken in that context, can be exciting)

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dudeman867
Board Regular
Member # 9367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dudeman867     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm actually in a relationship like this. I introduced her to the foot fetish world, and she is totally open about it. She thinks it's cute and adorable, and quite the turn on. She really enjoys foot massages, and loves when I suck her toes, She also likes when I lick in between her toes, she says's it's the best.

It's awesome, she also let me take pictures through webcam of her feet one night... Amazing girl i have.

Posts: 41 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
How submissive would you be if you were actually in a long-term relationship with the foot-girl of your dreams?

As a rule im not keen on being dominated, but if I was in a relatonship with my cleaner I would be prepared to do whatever she wanted, as I would truly be the happiest man on this planet & I know I should'nt be saying that but unfortunatly i can't help how i feel about her & belive me I've tried to fight my feeling but the truthis that Im head over heels in love with her.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ccs2essentia
Board Regular
Member # 19013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ccs2essentia   Author's Homepage   Email ccs2essentia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
total 24/7 domme/sub relationship here....

--------------------
ccs2essentia

Posts: 5 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links