Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How submissive would you be... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How submissive would you be...
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How submissive would you be if you were actually in a long-term relationship with the foot-girl of your dreams?

[ December 07, 2006, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 62 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not really into the Dom/sub aspect, but I would role play as a submissive if that's what my sig other wanted.

[ December 08, 2006, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: Bondo ]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry but this is not my style. i dont care who you are, i refuse to let someone control me.

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i voted moderately only to make her happy. only because there was no option for slightly submissive. i rarely ever go sub. i don't do the sub/dom thing.. i rather share equally or be in control. (sharing being my prefered approach)

but on a few rare occassions, to make my lady happy.. i've submitted a little. but only a little and for a short period of time.. real short. doesn't do much for me romantically to be a sub.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hell, as long as its in the bedroom, i'd take either role. my wife and i have played both roles and my enjoyment of her feet was present both ways.

quote:

sorry but this is not my style. i dont care who you are, i refuse to let someone control me.

when i see something like this, it makes me thing you have either trust issues or insecurities. first of all, in a real sub/dom situation, the sub truly has the most power. s/he sets the limits.. what is a go, whats off limits, etc. second, its a role, its not about respect or lack there of. its not a statement of your life or personality.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
first of all, in a real sub/dom situation, the sub truly has the most power. s/he sets the limits.. what is a go, whats off limits, etc. second, its a role, its not about respect or lack there of. its not a statement of your life or personality.

Good points, in addition to the fact that, although not always, it's usually a role/situation participated in only during sex.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can role play with a hot honey to get her heading in the right direction. Role play is cool from time to time in any relationship... again, from time to time --nothing permanent.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, I definitely prefer to be in control, but every once in a while, I don't mind going sub for a little bit. In any sort of relations I've had, I've taken the lead and had control in any foot play. During sessions, I'm always in control.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
switching roles is the way to go.

it's more fun and still has intensity.

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i prefer to be dominant. maybe and i do mean MAYBE swtich the roles once in a while but i think its sexy when a girl presents herself to me in a vulnerable "do what you will to my body/ feet come and get it baby" kind of way

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm submissive by nature so I guess it wouldn't be much of a stretch for me.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2811 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
i think its sexy when a girl presents herself to me in a vulnerable "do what you will to my body/ feet come and get it baby" kind of way

Not that I don't enjoy that too, I do, but I'd also like it if from time to time my wife would take control and call the shots. Don't have any problem with that at all.
herb 4
Loyal Member
Member # 6786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for herb 4         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it would depend on her and what she wanted. I'm not really submissive by nature - or dominant either - but I can find my way into whatever a situation might call for, depending on the people involved, the circumstances and how horny I am.

I can be as submissive or as dominate as it takes to set a situation on fire and get it roling....

Posts: 69 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to like the idea of being both dominant or submissive with regards to my fetish, depending on how I felt with a woman on a particular day. However, I've since adopted being dominant, pretty much, all the time. Personally, I think women respond to this in a more positive way and it turns them on more than a guy being submissive.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i also dont like the insults and yelling that go along w/ being submissive, role play or not grrr

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links