Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How Did Your Wife/Girlfriend React? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How Did Your Wife/Girlfriend React?
OneGiantLeap
Major Player
Member # 17819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneGiantLeap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well with my most current girlfriend, I kind of let it slip during a partially drunken conversation, but it was more of a "What?" "Nothing." moment and we moved on. Then at a later date, (funny enough) while in a discussion about fetishes, I revealed my fondness towards feet. She said it was a bit strange, but had more questions then anything else. Although put off at first by the thought of getting her toes sucked, zoom ahead to months later and she moans(although quietly) while I graciously suck her toes. Ah the good life.

She obviously also loves the constant and willing massages I offer her. She's always felt bad because she feels like it's unfair treatment, but recently it's finally started to sink in through my reassurances how great it is for me while I'm rubbing her feet.

Posts: 141 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Martial Law:
With my girlfriend it just kind of... Came out.

Yeah, i've had that same reaction to my girlfriend.

RIM SHOT

Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
video586
Board Regular
Member # 9044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for video586   Email video586   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm lucky in that every girl I have ever dated has not only accepted, but completely embraced my foot fetish. Even all my female friends find it fascinating/hot/endearing. I think, generally, that women are far more into it than most guys would think. If they find it odd at first, I bet it will grow on them.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife and I didn't date before we married (she was visiting from abroad; we hit it off, but her visa was expiring), so I had her married to me already before it came out. I'd massage her feet, and sometimes slip in a kiss or two. Any more, and she'd ask what I was doing. She was very inexperienced sexually, a complete virgin, and came from a sheltered upbringing (once married, though, she came completely uninhibited.)
I had some writings in a journal book, and I wrote kind of an essay about my fetish (fortunately, it's the same word in both Russian and English), explaining that I don't know from where it came or why I can't shake it, and made it seem like it was just idle rambling, not intended for any audience. I know she read it, because I had shown her other writings in it before, and I would leave that journal where she'd find it. After several weeks, I left an email in her email box discussing it further, pretty much saying the same, what pleases me, and that it is unexplained and not something I sought out (I've had it as long as I can remember.) She never spoke (or wrote) of that email, but has been obliging since. She knows I love women with hot feet in heels (even points 'em out for me!), lets me kiss and worship hers, puts her sexy shoes on my lap or in my face, and even steps on my fingers whan I'm sitting or doing anything on the floor. It's been great!
My ex-wife knew something was weird and that I was into feet, but could not accept or even discuss it. Funny thing, though, after we divorced, and she was still in love with me, she'd dress in hot skirts and hose with heels, make some excuse to visit (and for why she was dressed up, since she hardly ever did while married), then invite me to massage her feet or put them near my face if she got the chance. Nice, but too little, too late...

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fiance knew back when we were in high school. It was hard for me to just flat out tell her but I did eventually. She was actually fine with it and told me "That's actually a common fetish for men to have." I tripped out,and on top of that, she told me nobody has EVER done anything with her feet before. So not only didn't she mind..but they were virgins,lol.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With ALL of my girlfriends and wife I simply told them that I hated feet. Feet are gross. Sometime later, after a few weeks or months I wouldl tell them that although I hate feet youres are beautifull and somewhat sexy and very femenine. I eased into it with foot rubs and a few kisses on their soles and toes. PROBLEM!.. I only like feet in nylons and I told all of em that their feet smelled like leather and soap. I never admitted to a woman that I had a foot fetish! Why would You?
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch-Fiend
Board Regular
Member # 20142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch-Fiend   Author's Homepage   Email Arch-Fiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I lived in Europe for 11 years and what I discovered is that European women think its absolutely normal to have a foot fetish. Its like having a fetish for any other part of the body. No big deal. It took a while to get used to that since on the average American women think its weird. I look at it this way: We worship nice asses even though its the location of the poop shute. How are feet any worse than that?

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AnnasArches/

Posts: 3 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I told me girlfriend before we started dating that I had a foot fetish. She doesn't have a problem with it and I have actually gotten to worship her feet a few times. She really likes it when I kiss her feet
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arch-Fiend:
I lived in Europe for 11 years and what I discovered is that European women think its absolutely normal to have a foot fetish. Its like having a fetish for any other part of the body. No big deal. It took a while to get used to that since on the average American women think its weird. I look at it this way: We worship nice asses even though its the location of the poop shute. How are feet any worse than that?

I've always felt that Europeans are much more open sexually than us Puritan Americans. Would you agree?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
right now i'm single, so i'm kinda nervous about when i actually get a girlfriend how she'll react [Confused]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links