Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How Did Your Wife/Girlfriend React? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How Did Your Wife/Girlfriend React?
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many of you have told your stories about how your wives/girlfriends reacted when you "came out of the closet" about your foot fetishes with them. I think it would be a good idea if we devoted a whole thread to this subject.
My girlfriend and I worked in the same office together. We went to London together in 1999. Back then, we were just platanic friends. But one evening, I asked if I could take some photos of her barefooted--and she agreed. They remain some of my favorite photos. I also massaged her feet for the first time. Later, she told me she knew about me interest in feet for quite a while--I was kinda open about it at work!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've told this beofre,but I'll tell it again.
I never told her about my thing for feet,she found out on her own.I can put a woman to sleep
when I massage their feet.Back in the day,I would massage her feet and when she fell asleep,and started snoring a little,thats when I would smell em,and lightly lick on her toe's and sole's.Well one time I got brave,and thought I'd try some thing new,I put her to sleep with 1 of those massage's,she was out cold [Evil Grin] so I went to the frig,got out the KC master peice BBQ sauce,pour it all over her toe's and went to town.All! of a sudden she woke up in a rage,and was like WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO ME!!
I was like sucking BBQ sauce off your toe's [Evil Grin] [Laugh] [Mmm] she was pretty pissed and made me clean her feet off with a wet towel,then she figured out that I was a foot freak lol [Cool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chocolate syrup is good on a lady's feet! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll have to try that one of these days [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though the last few years of marriage my wife's been very open to almost anything she's never been comfortable discussing sex. Though I had given her many hints (by buying her foot jewelry and sandals) I finally divulged my love of feet in aletter to her I wrote while she was away for a few days. Without discussion or debate she accepted it, and, follwing my directions and requests, began an ever-increasing campaign of pleasing me with her feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of the girls I've dated and the one I was married to for a while, the initial reaction was usually a grin, followed by a mild curiosity, and then usually compliance, and on some occasions a total embracing.

There was only one girl I dated years ago that was actually repelled by it. Sure she painted her nails the colors I liked, but whenever I'd grab her foot up and run my tongue over it she'd sneer and complain...

...and so that relationship didn't last too long either! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 48 and I have been married twice, dated perhaps 50 other women in my life, and I have yet to find a woman that wasn't a sucker for a good foot rub. I have never been with a woman that didn't find it totally interesting and a turn-on that I loved to go shoe shopping with her, or give her a pedicure at home.....These things make the foot fetish, for lack of a more mainstream phrase, seem completely desirable to 99% of women. I never had to come out of the closet, I like it in there........lots of sexy shoes in there! I am always just myself, and my indulgence in the female foot has been completely accepted by the ladies in my life.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
after 12 years of married and 15 years together, only the first two years she didn't know. so it has been 13 years of her sweet, gorgeous and always available feet. how did she react the first time? she smiled and siad that it was "intresting". soon after she underestood and love my attention to her feet. Now she is soooo into her feet, she is always creaming them. it is fucking great.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Bauer12
Board Regular
Member # 13592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Bauer12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive sucked a few gfs toes and i'm sure they had a idea and my confidence grew from there and just told others about it while doing other sexual things. I love having a foot fetish and chicks dig it too. It adds to more of a mystery about me which I already had. By the way chicks dig guys that are mysterious and foot fetish is so lamo compare to some of the stuff people are into today so I'm upfront about it if asked. I would not hid it at all. But the chic that I told first right away was a older chick about 7 years older so it helps to have a older woman they seen it all. Anyhow she moaned her butt off when I sucked her toes. Good times!
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I told it before but here goes.

I always paid atttention to her feet (foot rubs, buying her foot jewelry) without saying anything exsplicit. I slowly and kinda awkwardly revealed it when we were fooling around one night, talking about what "felt good". I told her Id understand if she felt weird, but I needed to be open about it, and that I find feet sexually attractive. (especially hers, I added) She didnt exactly say "oh honey that's wonderful" but she listened and was understanding and took it at face value as part of who I was, which was really more than I could ever have asked for. She was never shy about her feet, so she didn't give me the "gross" reaction I had been dreading my entire sexual life. Its so cheesy to use the phrase but it was like a weight was lifted off my chest.

Being able to touch and kiss her feet freely now and having her know how much it turns me on was worth any awkwardness anyway.

Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my first three girlfriends that i came out to all thought i was a freak. and since i was much younger when those things happened. the reality of those dramatic situations simply set in.

...so here I am today, I am a freak, just like they said, and I am perverted and kinky and I masterbate a lot in the shadows while I beat my meat and think about feet. i do it a lot too, hee hee

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've only told a woman i dated that i liked feet twice.. but as an adult i've told a few female friends.

all my friends except one were really cool about it and some endulge me to this day (no not in foot play or the like.. but will visually endulge me). also.. being i've got a thing for girls wwearing heels.. it's made it 'easier' for most to accept.

i only run into trouble if i come across "too strong" whatever that means. but if i back up off the 'strength'.. they tend to get cool again.

my ex.. it was hard work wining her over.. much much resistance.. and when she accomodated.. tons and tons of strings attached.

my lady, my second and hopefully last girlfriend.. she never was repusled by it, but was one who never wanted to have her feet seen or touch.. took her a long time to turn around.. but she never was mean or repulse or rejecting.. she just asked for me to be patient with her and let her adjust and accept whatever adjustment she makes.

it's been years we've been together.. she's still adjusting.. but now.. i'm in paradise. it's taken much longer than i had hoped.. but it was more than worth it.

just last night she explained to me how much she's surprised at how much she likes me touching and playing with her feet..and to my major surprised.. she said she loved it when i sucked on her toes and was afraid to admit it. she told me.. anytime i want to... i should go for it and she hopes that soon, she'll be initiating me sucking on her toes.

i'm still recovering from the massive surprise. when i asked what made the change.. she said.. she just needed time to really get herself comfy with the fact that of all the feet in the world i wanted.. it's hers that gets me the most and she doesn't like her feet and toes. but.. she's adjusted to that idea.. and is currently getting used to the pleasure she's deriving from it.

so.. who knows where the future lies.. but i'm so thrilled she's open minded and adventurous enough that one day (as she said) she may just be the one initiating the foot action. (as you can guess. i got a lot of foot action this weekend and i'm thrilled.. it's been a long time ocming)

RPM

p.s. just in case it sounded bad.. my lady hasn't been holding out on me all these years.. just been a 'reluctant' participant.. and it was always small dosage... thought gradually more dosage over time. this weekend.. it was no holds bar.. no resistance.. no hesitation... she just put up her feet on my lap and said.. do your thing!!!! and she even particpated (not just sat there).. and by the look on her face.. she was enjoying it as much as I!!!!!!!!!!! i'm beyond thrilled!!!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before me and my wife were married, she had no idea I was into feet. Throughout most of the relationship, I tried to stay away from her feet, other than trying to get a glance at them whenever possible so she wouldn't think I was weird. After a while I got more brave during sex and tried sucking on her big toe every now and then. She wouldn't let me because it tickled but she never gave any kind of "ewww" reaction. Later when she would be on top during sex, as I touched all over her body, I would get a quick feel on her feet before moving on. It wasn't until we got together with one of my best friends, who knew I had a foot fetish, and he and his wife decided to tell her while trying to make fun of me. She looked at me, asked "really" and said that would explain why you try and touch my feet in bed. Ever since then, she's given me her feet to do whatever I want to them and makes me feel comfortable about my fetish.

Its nice to be with someone who'll take the time and try to understand who you are and what you like. Now she makes sure her feet are pretty all the time. She goes shopping for toe rings and makes sure to get pedicures just to please me.

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With my girlfriend it just kind of... Came out. Heh. She came back to mine after our first date, because it was a long walk from the bus stop I offered to massage her feet. I'm guessing due to the imbibing of alcohol earlier in the evening I said something like "wow, you've got nice feet" or more likely I just grabbed one and kissed it. She's cool with it and has been ever since. Quite enjoys having her toes sucked even.

<3

Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
...she is always creaming them

She's always creaming them or YOU'RE always creaming them?! [Big Grin]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links