Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » any Southern Belle fans? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: any Southern Belle fans?
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shes sooo hot and yes someone said pleasantly plump.... i agree, its perfect.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
shes sooo hot and yes someone said pleasantly plump.... i agree, its perfect.

That was me. She's perfectly proportionate in my opinion. And you've got to love that big beautifual ass of hers.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love big girls who pull off the slutty look ... very sexy. I think it's because it's obvious they're dressing just for horny guys like us. You really have to like the "let's fuck" attitude.

There's a difference between curvy and sloppy, and Belle is definitely on the curvy side of the equation. Or, as Watcher so eloquently put it, I'd tap it, too.

Besides, don't you find something appealing about a girl who probably enjoys wings and beer every now and then, as opposed to those who eat only salads and pea pods? There's just something, I don't know, more genuine about girls like Belle. And that's sexy, in my book.

Your mileage may vary.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just uploaded a folder with 65 foot and foot related shots of Belle and posted the link in the Foot Pictures section if anyone is interested.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dicklipschitz:

There's a difference between curvy and sloppy, and Belle is definitely on the curvy side of the equation.

any doctor would say she's obese

you don't think those wings and beer will eventually add up to an even bigger girl?

curvy is jennifer lopez

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should clarify i didnt mean to call her "fat", but as was said she's got a big old booty and is more thick than thin. I think dicklipschitz hit it on the head too: the appeal is that everything about her seems to say that she truly loves sex, and what's hotter than that?
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she is hot.I have always had a fetish for women with big butts and pretty feet,so when I see a woman who has both I`m in heaven. My ex had nice feet but no ass. My woman now has both. When she is laying on her tummy I have one had on her big,round butt and the other on her pretty curvy feet.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:
Originally posted by dicklipschitz:

There's a difference between curvy and sloppy, and Belle is definitely on the curvy side of the equation.

any doctor would say she's obese

you don't think those wings and beer will eventually add up to an even bigger girl?

curvy is jennifer lopez

maybe, but that's not what i'm saying. i am saying you've gotta appreciate a girl who has fun and enjoys everything in life, rather than one who obsesses over gaining an ounce.

besides, there are "experts" complaining about how "fat" tyra banks has gotten. it can get taken too far -- and it usually does.

in my book, belle is very sexy for a variety of reasons.

cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links