Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » any Southern Belle fans? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: any Southern Belle fans?
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 5 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I subscribed to her a long time ago for a lil bit. Im not normally into bigger girls, but theres something about her that drives me wild. Shes got a beautiful face, nice tan skin, and an affinity for anklets that i can not resist. Add to that her videos are extreeeemely hot, especially her fj and doggy scenes. One of the best sites I ever got into.

Any one picking up what i'm putting down? Not usually my thing, but I came across some pics from her today and she really is just crazy sexy. Just don't tell the misses, hahaha.

Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked her stuff a few years ago when she was 80lbs or so lighter. She had regular contributions on Wu's back then too that were really hot and had great feet then too. Now she just seems to be marketing her XXXL caboose which isn't my forte.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love her, her videos kick ass as well, i advise you join her site!! [Smile]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I'm thinking of the same woman you guys are nuts if you think she's fat.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Southern Belle and her sexy curves. It's nice to see a woman with some meat on her bones instead of all the rail-thin woman that seem to be everywhere.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm definitely a fan of Southern Belle. You can't help but notice her!
I like my women THICK and CURVY! Always have, always will. [Cheers]

P.S. "Speaking of BBWs, Carly's perfect for you squirting fanatics!" [Tongue]

http://www.pussysquirtingcarly.com

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
If I'm thinking of the same woman you guys are nuts if you think she's fat.

you aren't thinking of the same woman [Wink]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she's amazing. I'd like her to plant that big ass of hers right in my face.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a fan of big women either but I can't get enough of her. I don't have a membership to either of her sites but I visit them frequently to grab the free previews. I'd love to see more of her though.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adidas Sandal Fetish
Major Player
Member # 15036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adidas Sandal Fetish   Email Adidas Sandal Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footspy:
I'm not a fan of big women either but I can't get enough of her. I don't have a membership to either of her sites but I visit them frequently to grab the free previews. I'd love to see more of her though.

I like big girls as long as they are in proportion...big tits, small waiste and a big ass...I pretty face and nice feet helps also.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I liked her stuff a few years ago when she was 80lbs or so lighter. She had regular contributions on Wu's back then too that were really hot and had great feet then too. Now she just seems to be marketing her XXXL caboose which isn't my forte.

LeDaemon, you SOB, you made me spit Diet Coke ALL over my monitor! [Big Grin]

Seriously, though. Anybody got any stats? Just how big is she? I like 'em kinda big, but damn.... that's a big gal.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's definitely a big girl but I'd tap that big ass.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:
Seriously, though. Anybody got any stats? Just how big is she? I like 'em kinda big, but damn.... that's a big gal.

She's not big she's pleasantly plump.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good lord, did anyone else look at the previews for Carly (http://www.pussysquirtingcarly.com) ?? I know this is a little off-topic, bud did you see her squirt ? Is that real ?
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Highly unlikely that was real. But...I still enjoyed it for some reason. Probably 'cuz I'm a pervert.Ha!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links