Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Adventures with Babysitters! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Adventures with Babysitters!
wantsoles
Board Regular
Member # 20095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wantsoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sitter was 15 when I was 8, she was the city hula hoop champ in the 70`s, loved to walk around barefoot both in and out of the house. She used to come over in the morning in the summer and crash on the floor, I spent hours checking out and playing with her feet. If she wanted me to do something and I wouldn`t, all she had to do was rub her feet on me . She spent 3 summers with me until she went to college, which was very disappointing at the time.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Babinsky wants to hear about the tickling the two female couneslors in camp, so okay, here's that story. It was actually two stories, because it happened over two different summers.
The summer I was 12, one of my counselors either left, or was fired, dont know which, so, we had this relief girl couneslor, Christine. She was cute, 19, short blond hair. Anyway, we used to go for picnics by the lake, and she would take off her shoes and socks. I got close enough to smell her feet, but never worked up the nerve to do that, but one day, a bunkmate of mine tickled her feet, and a few of us, including me, joined in. I would say that Christine was about a 6 to 7 ticklish on a scale of 1 to 10. She gave a nice laugh.
Two summers later, when I was 14, same thing happened, my bunk was one couneslor short. A girl waterfront couneslor, Adina, helped out with our bunk, which was the second oldest bunk in the camp. Anyhow, one night, we were all sitting on our bunk porch before evening activities, and Adina had her feet up on the railing. She used to go barefoot a lot due to being a waterfront couneslor. Anyway, this guy Sam, who was a real terror, a bunkmate of mine, walked by Adina, and tickled her bare feet. Adina went nuts, shrieking, and pulling her feet away, and then a couple of us joined in, including me, and tried to go after her feet again, and Sam was like:" OOOh, Adina is Ticklish!" For the rest of that summer, we tried tickling her a couple of more times, and she always went nuts when we did so. She was very ticklish. It was those two camp experiences with Christine and Adina, where I realized just how ticklish girls can be. I know this isnt a tickling board, and is a foot forum, but those foot and tickle experiences with Christine and Adina were great!

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links