Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Adventures with Babysitters! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Adventures with Babysitters!
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any of you have memories of barefooted girl babysitters? Did you ever tickle their feet? And were any of you brave/brazen enough to try and pull their shoes off?
I never tickled any of my babysitters' feet, but I do remember seeing them walk around my house barefooted.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell yeah, I remember giving a babysitter a foot massage once, and another time sniffing another's feet for a little bit when she knocked out on the couch. Man, it was those times when I wish I still a little kid, but with the knowledge I possess now. You could get away with damn near anything back then.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh hell yeah! Sometimes I wonder if that's how my fetish developed. My neighbor used to babysit me. I remember very distinctly having some fun with her feet. She wore multicolored toe socks, and I used to pull them off and tickle her feet.

Memories...joy... =]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The babysitter holds a hallowed spot in a lot of foot fetishist's memories. Hell, two customs I've had made involved babysitter scenarios.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had a set of very petite twins as babysitters. still live next door and still smoking hot.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man o man....this brings back memories!!
When me and my younger bro were about 5 and 4 respectively, mom and dad would go out on Friday nights. We had a female teenage babysitter to watch after us for a few hours while mom and dad were out.
She would play "Superman" with me and my younger bro. This consisted of her taking her shoes and socks off, raising me in the air with her bare soles on my crotch with legs upward. I'd then stretch my arms out like I was flying like Superman. I felt "funny" down in my pants with her soft soles supporting me on my crotch. It felt so good; safe, secure and just cusiony. I always said "I wanna play Superman"....and she would!

That was probably how my foot fetish started. [Big Grin]

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
t_nuts6969
Loyal Member
Member # 7201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for t_nuts6969   Email t_nuts6969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone got detailed stories?
Posts: 58 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My one babysitter was actually my best friends sister. She was pretty hot. It was years later(21 yrs) and I was house sitting with my buddy at her house. I then stumbled upon her laundry basket...and I couldnt resist. I had to take a sniff of her socks and panties. I'm such a perv.I couldn't help myself. Ooh, the sweet,sweet smell. Mmmmmm.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to be a terror with babysitters, but not with tickling. I got started with that a bit later, and really didnt know about tickling until I was 12 or 13, when my bunkmates used to regularly tickle two female couneslors in camp.
Anyhow, back to babysitters, from the time I was about five, until whenever it was that I didnt have babysitters anymore, maybe 9 or 10, I used to be into foot smelling, such as smelling babysitters sweaty feet. Every time I got a new one, I'd ask her. Some were a bit difficult to persuade, but I managed to talk most of them into it. I didnt even think of tickling the sitters at that point, because I really dont recall tickling girls, or myself being tickled, until much later, but, I was into female feet probably since I was about 5 years old, and it started with foot smelling.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately my main babysitter was a guy. Fortunately he DID NOT go barefoot.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow babysitters feet its been awhile but those were some of the best times in my life. I can remember it like it was yesterday. I had alot of different ones from the age of about 5 to 11 I think or till i got in the 6th grade. Well from about preschool till about 3rd grade I would just act like I was sneaking up and play with her feet sometimes kiss them. The babysitter always thought it was cute and I never knew why I was doing it I just knew that I liked feet. Then when I was a little older like late 4th grade early 5th grade. I started to feel alittle different when I messed around with her feet. She finally asked me if I like feet and for some reason I said yes. She asked me to sit on the couch so I did she stuck her feet in my lap and asked me if I could give her a massage and I said sure. The farthest she would ever let me get is a massage sometimes let me smell them and rarely and I mean rarely taste them. But those were some of the greatest times of my life
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:

VERY fortunately! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:

VERY fortunately! [Smile]
LMFAO i sooo agree!

men shouldnt have feet! lol lol

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was too young to remember but my mom told me I used to have a Filipina babysitter and she was always barefoot, and she used to tickle me with her toes. maybe that explains both of my fetishes. lol
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babinsky2
Loyal Member
Member # 1297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babinsky2   Email babinsky2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MitchC:
[QB] I used to be a terror with babysitters, but not with tickling. I got started with that a bit later, and really didnt know about tickling until I was 12 or 13, when my bunkmates used to regularly tickle two female couneslors in camp.

....O.K...tell us about tickling these two female
couneslors in camp...

Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links