Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot massages (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: foot massages
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing morbid about curiosity. Ummm, it really depends on the woman and the situation. I suppose from my experience, they especially like a firm massage on the balls of their feet and the side, with a slightly softer touch on the arches and toes. And even so, some girls just have wildly different "spots". You just gotta play it by ear and see how it goes, as there really is no general manual, so to speak, on what spots women like more than others.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Nothing morbid about curiosity. Ummm, it really depends on the woman and the situation. I suppose from my experience, they especially like a firm massage on the balls of their feet and the side, with a slightly softer touch on the arches and toes. And even so, some girls just have wildly different "spots". You just gotta play it by ear and see how it goes, as there really is no general manual, so to speak, on what spots women like more than others.

see that's what i was kinda thinking, that it would be different for each one but i wasn't sure if there were universal (for lack of a better word)spots.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links