Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot massages (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: foot massages
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can give a great shoulder rub no problem, hell i used to have a woman PAY me to give her one. but i haven't really given too many foot massages, so far only 1 to be exact. so basically want i'm wanting to know is, what are some tips you could give me for the next time? don't get me wrong the woman whose feet i massaged loved it, i even started massaging her calve(sp?) and had my hand going up her pants [Laugh] one thing i tried out that i'd read about was locking her heel in place w/ my hand, then grabbing ahold of the toes and rotating the foot to not only work the foot but also the muscles in the lower leg.

any help is appreciated [Big Grin]

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the only advice i have is practice makes perfect.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shit, you got it, man.

Try to think of the term, 'fondle'. Make it pleasurable for you and she'll love it.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:
Shit, you got it, man.

Try to think of the term, 'fondle'. Make it pleasurable for you and she'll love it.

oh i was definitely enjoying it, i mean she has small feet and they were soooo soft. i kept telling her that too, and also how nice i thought they looked. i really wanted to smell them, and start sucking on her toes but like i said i didn't know how she'd react to that. she came over one other time and i started giving her a shoulder rub, but she wound up having to leave before i could rub her feet [Cry] i will say the first time i did it, it was thrilling to be slowly taking her shoes/socks off to reveal her feet (not that i hadn't already seen them before).

i'm really looking foward to getting the chance to worship my boss's feet, which will hopefully be soon [Big Grin] she actually gave me some pictures of her feet, including a nice close up, and while they may not be the best feet out there they're definitely nice imo. i don't have a scanner or anything to show you all, but also i told her i wouldn't show anyone else so sorry.

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whooaa, dude. You didn't say all that. She's coming over to where you live on her own AND giving you pictures of her feet?

You've got yourself a little foot slut. Lucky bastard.

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't think you need advice.. you just gave many shy fellas here advice to go for it!!!

nice form and technique.. i've learned what i do.. by looking at the face of the woman i'm massaging. and adjust according the the 'pleasure' look on the face.

different women respond to different touch. so i tend to ask.. what do you like.. and if they don't know.. i mix it up a little and ask which felt better and take it from there.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by Reinforcedheelstoes:
Whooaa, dude. You didn't say all that. She's coming over to where you live on her own AND giving you pictures of her feet?

You've got yourself a little foot slut. Lucky bastard.

[Laugh]

yeah she gave me pictures i think to tease me a little, and here at some point she's going to come over and let me have my way with her feet.... and the rest of her too [Big Grin] the other woman i work with that i've massaged her feet before lives right across the street from me, but nothing major has happened with her as of yet.

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, it sounds like you don't need a whole lot of advice at all!

But if I could just throw a pointer out there...

One thing I've found that a whole lot of women have liked in my giving them a foot massage is rubbing the very TIPS of their toes.

You take one hand, placing your fingers in between each of her toes (you have to do this one foot at a time) squeezing your fingers in as far as is possible, and then you softly squeeze down, clenching your fingers into a sort of fist. Her toes should be adequately spread apart, with your hand forcing and holding the blood in her toes. While squeezing the blood to the pressure points in her toes, take a finger or two of your other hand, and massage the very tips of the squeezed toes in circular patterns. The blood forced to the ends of her toes will keep the nerve-endings stimulated, and then you basically dance your finger over these stimulated nerve-endings.

I've had my hands on all kinds of female feet in my time, and have yet to get a complaint about this little technique. In fact, it was a lady who told me about it!

Hope I could help. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
Yeah, it sounds like you don't need a whole lot of advice at all!

But if I could just throw a pointer out there...

One thing I've found that a whole lot of women have liked in my giving them a foot massage is rubbing the very TIPS of their toes.

You take one hand, placing your fingers in between each of her toes (you have to do this one foot at a time) squeezing your fingers in as far as is possible, and then you softly squeeze down, clenching your fingers into a sort of fist. Her toes should be adequately spread apart, with your hand forcing and holding the blood in her toes. While squeezing the blood to the pressure points in her toes, take a finger or two of your other hand, and massage the very tips of the squeezed toes in circular patterns. The blood forced to the ends of her toes will keep the nerve-endings stimulated, and then you basically dance your finger over these stimulated nerve-endings.

I've had my hands on all kinds of female feet in my time, and have yet to get a complaint about this little technique. In fact, it was a lady who told me about it!

Hope I could help. [Cool]

hey thanks for the tip man, i'll have to try that next time [Thumbs Up] every little bit of advice helps, i just want to have a "game plan" if you will for the next time and future times.
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cs:
the only advice i have is practice makes perfect.

Here here, I agree with that statement.

How did you learn to massage shoulders? Practice. You'll learn what feels right. The right pressure, the right spots, the right technique.

Seriously, go out and buy a reflexology book. That should be a Bible in every foot guy's home. I don't concern myself so much with how pressure points on the foot relate to parts of the body. I used it to learn the techniques on how to relax the feet before the actual treatment.

Ask my wife, she can't live without her nightly foot massages.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's definitely all about the practice, every one finds their own little method after awhile.

In my experiences, I've learned that most girls tend to like harder massages than you'd expect. But like RPM said, this pressure depends on the girl, so look at her face and adjust accordingly. Also, don't be afraid to ask her how she likes it, what she likes.

I've gotten to the point where my hands are expert enough to not tickle the feet of typically ticklish girls when I massage their feet, most of the time, ending up being told that I'm the first person to ever touch their feet and not tickle them, so I take pride in that.

Oh, and my secret weapon when a girl is feeling very comfortable with me? My chin. It's like a massage roller.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

never would have thought about using your chin during a foot massage, sure that feels interesting for them.
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it does, it definitely feels more than interesting for me, heh. [Thumbs Up]

However, before you perform any sort of massage with your chin, it would be a good idea to shave. You don't want to rub your sandpaper stubble all over the girl's soles, I can pretty much guarantee she wouldn't appreciate that.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
I think it does, it definitely feels more than interesting for me, heh. [Thumbs Up]

However, before you perform any sort of massage with your chin, it would be a good idea to shave. You don't want to rub your sandpaper stubble all over the girl's soles, I can pretty much guarantee she wouldn't appreciate that.

[Laugh]

yeah i don't see that going over too well.

RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

just out of morbid curiosity, which part of the foot in your experience seemed to get the best response out of a woman? does it vary from woman to woman?
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links