Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is it Good to be Open About Your Fetish? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is it Good to be Open About Your Fetish?
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it is good to share your foot fetish if the time/place is appropriate. None of our friends are into it, but they accept it and they don't judge us for being into feet.

I don't think it will ever be as widely accepted as people would like until people know how common it actually is.

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Big Dan
Board Regular
Member # 22497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Dan   Email Big Dan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really your foot fetish is no ones business but yours. The exception being the lady or ladies who's feet you want to worship. I'm comfortable with my fetish,if someone asks, I'll tell them, otherwise I just don't say anything one way or the other.
As far as people knowing at work, hey if they knew about it, they might be uncomfortable and keep their feet out of sight and make you miss out on some fine looking feet.

Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some ladies are like that, but many I've known at work are quite willing to let me look at their feet.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DennisIsEvil:

...This isn't high school anymore and I've moved beyond the whole impressing the clique mentality.

A quote to live by... This is so right on target. Step out/step up and be a grown up about what you like/love.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As for the work place, i've never been too into discussing sex/sexual acts/tendencies with co-workers unless it's a closer male friend or a few of the woman, most are in the their 30's where i work anyway and only but 2 on my shift worth even lookin at.

But if it's being discussed; as i made it known in a previous post, where a couple coworkers were jokin around making fun of a girls husband cause he'd rub her feet for her, sayin about him bein a freak w/a foot fetish. So i did have to say something there...

I won't deny it, or purposely hide it. If it comes up, it comes up...

Now anywhere other than work, i don't give two shits who knows. There are open minded people, and close minded people, some get it, others don't. But all my friends know, my family knows, every last one of my girlfriends, almost every girl i know....

I think my sig says it too. Hehe, i don't care who knows.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links