Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is it Good to be Open About Your Fetish? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is it Good to be Open About Your Fetish?
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm beginning to wonder about that, a bit.
Virtually everyone in my department now knows I like women's feet. They seem to be accepting of it. But what about the conservative types who aren't accepting? They will look on me as a weirdo.
And another thought: What if some women have decided to keep their shoes on while I'm around because they don't want me to stare at their feet?
Am I being a bit paranoid? Perhaps I am! Are any of you guys in similar situations?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing wrong with a little paranoia, you're justified in your feelings.

i'd say it's a balance of being open and sometimes not. Just a matter of using your best judgement to hold back from those real conservative types, but more power to ya in getting it out in the open with those who are cool with it.

I hope it leads to a good foot hookup for ya! You'll never know if you're not open about it, so I applaud you in that respect [Smile]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks.
Some of the girls have been cool about it. They've shown me their new pedicures, and have let me rub their feet. One girl once took her boot and sock off to show me her new pedicure! (She was eventually murdered by her bastard husband--RIP)

--------------------

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am completely open about my foot fetish , but the workplace may not be the ideal venue to be upfront about sexual matters.

its a good idea to keep work and play seperate.

unless you have a really close friendship with a co-worker (who you can trust not to gossip) i always think its a bad idea to share such personal infomation with people who are just strangers that you happen to spend eight hours a day with - after all, did they share thier sexual preferences with you ?
[Hump]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see the point in being open about it with people you won't be messing around with

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
I don't see the point in being open about it with people you won't be messing around with

I agree with MM. There is something to be said about being discreet at the workplace. Remember that saying, "Don't get your meat where you get your bread"? Something to consider... [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
She was eventually murdered by her bastard husband

holy smokes! hope it had nothing to do with a jealous rage.

i think folks are right when they say in general not a good thing to just share in most workplaces. might be a little different if you worked for hugh hefner or some cool rad place with lots of hip chics (like Sunset Tan), but how often do we ever land those kind of jobs.

anyway, use good judgement and balance it as necessary, especially if there's potential hotties who might take an interest or curiosity in you later [Big Grin]

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That all depends on who your "circle of friends" are. If they've known you for years, and pretty much know you're into feet, it shouldn't be a big deal. Otherwise, keep it to yourself. The only folks who don't know about my fetish are my co-workers. That would freak them out!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taurus
Board Regular
Member # 20298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Taurus   Email Taurus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ummmmm:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:

I agree with MM. There is something to be said about being discreet at the workplace. Remember that saying, "Don't get your meat where you get your bread"? Something to consider... [Thumbs Up]
Yep I agree three. No reason to tell, foot fetish still isn't fully accepted and who knows it might be used against you. No need for your co-workers or your boss to know about it.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At work or school, I'll keep my fetish to myself. I'll open up about it, and have opened up about it, around close friends I've known for awhile, and around a girl who feels comfortable around me.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Most of my co-workers are people I've known for many years. The company I work for is very laid-back.
Yes it was a jealous rage that caused the girl's husband to kill her. But it had nothing to do with me, thank God! We were just good friends, no lovers. I wasn't carrying on an affair with her.

--------------------

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It depends on the moment and environment. One has to be selective about opening up. I drop casual hints, that a woman who knows about the FF culture can pick up or understand, but nothing direct, unless I see a good reason to do it.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its ok to be open in some cases. I am becoming more and more open. I have recently noticed how much women seem to do anything to get their feet noticed
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Sometimes, you can't help it! If I see a woman walking around the office barefooted--or even at her desk with her shoes off--I'm gonna stare!

--------------------

DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm pretty honest about it. I figure girls who get upset about it aren't worth worrying about. Most girls I meet are very accepting and some think it's cute. One even lets me pick colors for her pedicures. On the other hand guy friends of mine who think I'm a weirdo for liking female feet are no friends of mine.

This isn't high school anymore and I've moved beyond the whole impressing the clique mentality.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links