Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Women with foot jewelry into foot fetish? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Women with foot jewelry into foot fetish?
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Consider this:
If these ladies are clueless about men being attracted to their feet, why are they getting pedicures, painting their toes, wearing toerings, and putting their feet in sandals? Because they do want to show off their feet! If they didn't, they'd just wear shoes that completely cover them.
I think a lot of women know their feet are being stared at. Just a few days ago, I heard a girl tell another girl, "You have very nice feet, sweetie!"

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by beamont:
My girlfriend didn't realize how common foot fetishes are until I told her. I told her I see guys check out feet all the time and I do it too lol.

Same here...I girlfriend and now wife didn't know until I told her about my affinity. Now she can pick up on a guy looking at her feet very quickly.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Consider this:
If these ladies are clueless about men being attracted to their feet, why are they getting pedicures, painting their toes, wearing toerings, and putting their feet in sandals? Because they do want to show off their feet! If they didn't, they'd just wear shoes that completely cover them.
I think a lot of women know their feet are being stared at. Just a few days ago, I heard a girl tell another girl, "You have very nice feet, sweetie!"

because they are trying to make themselves look as attractive as possible

they wear flip flops because that is the style and they are comfortable in them

to a girl getting a pedicure is the equivalent to a guy combing his hair

it is done to look a little better

no girl unless she has been with a foot guy is thinking "guys are fantasizing about my feet"

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THanks mighty mike. I mean really. Here's a great one...

do girls that wear earings think that guys are attracted to their ears? Are they doing it on purpose to attract attention to their ears?! They must!

The same with when they do their hair, they're finger nails, Do you really think a girl who wears rings on her fingers does it to attract attention to her hands? Is it possible that they think that hey, since my fingers have a ring or rings on them, that perhaps their toes should match?? I mean come the hell on already!!!!!

They do it so their feet CAN be in a pair of flip flops, why? Cause shoes are fucking hot. It's the style, yeah strappy shoes are considered sexy to go with a sexy looking dress, otherwise i dont see too many girls in shorts and a pair of strappy heels for no good reason too often. Or jeans, or sweat pants.

Just because some of us have such a hard time talking to woman, or any body for that matter about feet does not mean they are subliminally signaling guys to pay more attention to their feet, or any other part of their body. For that matter, does a girl who has nipple piercings, or wears a necklace, or any other sort of anything that might make them look athe slightest bit better trying to grab attention to THAT SPECIFIC PART OF THE BODY BECAUSE OF SOME FETISHIST???

The answer is NO. Simply because it makes them look better, how dumb would a girl look if she was great looking, to do all the way nice top, great skirt, perfect makeup, hair, etc, right down to the ankle and all of a sudden it looks like a train wreck?!! IT's gotta match, that's women for ya. One bad thing makes a whole great scheme look not so great.

Sorry to rant, but i've heard this question a million times over as if anybody has a REAL answer to it. Here's a way to get the answer, next time you see a woman who is wearing a toe ring, or an anklet, walk up to her and go "hey, are you tryin to get guys to look more at your feet, and are you aware there are guys that are attracted to womans feet, if so is that the reason you pay so much attention to them?"

Sorry for bein a dick, again.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey
Loyal Member
Member # 20306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont know but i woudl think they take care of their feet better

--------------------
Amateur GF feet www.mygirlsfeet.com

Posts: 95 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow DaBootman! Way to go all out with the ranting.
I'm surprised this stimulated a heated debate.

Yes, I would think that there are many females out there that just do that sort of thing because it's a fashionable statement. But even then probably what all these women have in common is that they are in tune with their body and have to like their feet in order to pamper it and accessorize it. Also earring and rings on your finger are all too common accessories. Not many people wear ankle bracelets or toe rings. Think about it...if these women felt they had ugly feet or didn't even care about their feet, would they even bother to draw attention to them by donning on this sort of stuff?

I wasn't aware that this topic was discussed on many occasions. And even then I know there is no "Real" answer to this question. I just wanted to see what most others felt or had experience with in the past.

DaBootman...And I will take your suggestion into consideration by asking them why they decided to wear them. After all it can be used as a great icebreaker!

Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like i said, i really didn't mean to come off heated or anything like that, but it's just so... I don't know. For you to generalize the idea that those things are "common" accessories is kind of a real bad assumption, in my opinion. Maybe i live and grew up in a completely different manner(which i know we all do, and in different parts of the world things are less likely than others) but i've always, and i don't mean sometimes, or here and there, but ALWAYS saw girls with toe rings, anklets, painted toenails... Etc. And when prompted, most really never knew none the wiser.

As for the technical pedicure, most i'm sure weren't getting the soaks and whatnot, but it's just another part of the body that somebody may see, and why let it look horrible in doing so? Some see feet as dirty, or not the best looking part of their body so they dress them up so as not to be ridiculed in their feet being gross. Many of the girls i've encountered and talked to about it have said just that. They don't really care for the way their feet look but like flip flops etc and they want them to look better.

And also while they may know their feet aren't bad looking and they may take the interest in them (such as my girlfriend, she loves her feet, did before she knew me, always painted toenails, rings, anklet, flipflops) but don't or didn't know until they meet somebody who tells them about it.

It's not entirely impossible that all the woman know nothing about it, and that could very well be the case they do do it. But on a regular basis or large scale majority and in my personal experience, the answer is no they are probably clueless, and it's just part of the package.

How many unattractive woman do you see attracting loads of attention to themselves? And for that matter the way some actually can use makeup to look great, but dont look in the morning!

But it's like i've noticed and i think it's been discussed here... You can tell alot about how well somebody's personal hygiene is by their feet.

I really hadn't realized that i sounded that bitchy about it, i really don't mean to... It just really sometimes bothers me to see some our good guys on here bein so shy about something we all love so much. We only live once, and there's no reason to hide what you're passionate about, cause in the end you'll lose out...And there's so much to enjoy! And you're damn right man, it's an awesome ice breaker. See a nice bright color on a set of toes, and wham! "Wow, i've never seen that color before that's awesome, it looks great!"
Girl's stunned you even take an interest in the color of nail polish, and even more flattered that it's about a part of her body she never thought THAT much about... And if she's not nice about it, then she's somebody to end a conversation with [Smile]

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DaBootman:

Girl's stunned you even take an interest in the color of nail polish,

[Laugh] That kinda reminds of a time when my ex had a sore toe, and months later she found out I remembered that it was the RIGHT toe and in a half flattered half confused tone said "Well, that's sort of romantic". Heh heh. By the way she HATED feet so I felt like I was nearly caught out.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links