Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Women with foot jewelry into foot fetish? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Women with foot jewelry into foot fetish?
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are women that wear foot jewelry (ie. anklets and/or toe rings) more likely to be interested or open to foot fetish? Do you think that they have a foot fetish and are in a way displaying it subliminally by attracting attention to their foot jewelry and feet?
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love to assume that...don't know if it's always true or not.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At very least, they don't mind showing off their feet in public.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob69
Board Regular
Member # 23978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is nothing more sexy than a toe ring on a beautiful woman's toe that flashes in the sun light.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thought has crossed my mind many times and I'm very interested into what others think about this. Hope it's tru though.... fingers crossed [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's possible but I think they are just doing all that they can to look attractive

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babinsky2
Loyal Member
Member # 1297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babinsky2   Email babinsky2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well from my experience "NO"....
I'd say maybe 10 percent are aware of how erotic their feet can be. And are turned on by it.
The rest are pretty clueless.
They go in droves now to get pedicures and toe rings, but if anybody mentions "foot fetish",
or foot play, its..."Ewwwww, how creepy. You some kinda freak?"...Sorry to report this, but all the jewlery, pedicures, tatoos etc... are all current fads to the general population.

Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blondetoes
Loyal Member
Member # 23795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blondetoes   Email Blondetoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I have many toes rings/foot thongs and anklets. Maybe I knew deep down that i wanted people to look at my feet. But hey it's out in the open now, when i mention it to friends about having a foot fetish they said they knew years ago because of how often i dressed up and looked after my feet. weird hey.

--------------------
www.myspace.com/travelwithsusie
Come down and stay a while, lots of lovely pictures for you too see.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude05:
I love to assume that...don't know if it's always true or not.

I think that's pretty much what most footguys would say and I feel the same way- maybe a little stronger even: I love to assume that, but doubt that it's true most of the time. I think peer pressure (good thing), fashion trends and fads (bad things as applied to foot jewelry) play a much larger part for most women than does trying to "show off".
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that women don't adorn their feet in an effort to show them off or subliminally do it to attract the attention of guys to their feet. It's all part of the fashion trend, a trend that I hope lasts for awhile.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say the answer is no. Most girls just wear that stuff to be pretty. Most women don't know how common a foot fetish is and how often people ARE checking out their feet. If you live in So Cal, you probably wear sandals or flops most of the time. I know I used
to. Foot/ankle jewelry is just another piece of jewelry to most girls.

When Tyler and I first started dating he boguht me a toe ring in Santa Monica on the pier. I didn't even know then that he had a foot fetish, I thought he just wanted to get me a toe ring b/c I liked them.

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Blondetoes:
Well I have many toes rings/foot thongs and anklets. Maybe I knew deep down that i wanted people to look at my feet. But hey it's out in the open now, when i mention it to friends about having a foot fetish they said they knew years ago because of how often i dressed up and looked after my feet. weird hey.

Your friends knew before you did... awesome!! Now you can really let it out [Woot] . I love it. [Joint]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
I agree that women don't adorn their feet in an effort to show them off or subliminally do it to attract the attention of guys to their feet. It's all part of the fashion trend, a trend that I hope lasts for awhile.

They don't know how much power they really have. It is just a fashion trend with some. Their pretty feet are really a secret weapon to draw us in (and don't know it). [Wink]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well my fiancee used to wear an ankle bracelet now and then before I came out with my fetish and even before she met me, and her explanation was that she's always gone barefoot alot and that it just looked cool.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beamont
Loyal Member
Member # 21780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beamont   Email beamont   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend didn't realize how common foot fetishes are until I told her. I told her I see guys check out feet all the time and I do it too lol.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links