Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Rock festivals (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Rock festivals
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just back back from bonnaroo two days ago and i tell u dirty feet heaven, im not a huge fan of dirty feet, but for the dirty foot lover it is 200 well spent, bring a camera!!
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think you have anything to worry about. Festivals I find always have surplus amount of feet around! Oh and when some of those goth girls expose their feet, it can be heaven!
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Luvdirtyfeet
Board Regular
Member # 28085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luvdirtyfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Luvdirtyfeet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grateful Dead shows were really great for meeting fellow hardcore barefooters. I met a lot of girls, even gave foot massages to two of them. One had soles as hard as rocks and the dirt just peeled off into a small pile as I did hers and she did mine! Another had soft but black feet. I later saw her in sandals, guess she just took them off to get a soda. Your feet get really dirty in the stadium and especially the parking lot.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And in the mud? [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 7 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
two words country concerts i went to a outdoor billy currington concert here in georgia and it was wonderful lil shorty shorts long legs flip flops or barefoot mostly
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it were me I'd look for the girls that sit on the shoulders of some guy, with their feet placed behind the guy's back. Try to siddle on up and get a whif. If nothing else, act like you dropped something, and take a whif on the way down and up.
That's also a good foot position for candid pics.. [Cool]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
If it were me I'd look for the girls that sit on the shoulders of some guy, with their feet placed behind the guy's back. Try to siddle on up and get a whif. If nothing else, act like you dropped something, and take a whif on the way down and up.
That's also a good foot position for candid pics.. [Cool]

_fjb_

Just make sure the guy doesn't know you're doing it. Especially if he's over 200 lbs, and has been drinking! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yeah forgot about when i went to a 311 concert in jersey all those beautiful shore girls with their flip flops can't beleive i forgot about that
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links