Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Rock festivals (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Rock festivals
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iīm going to a rock festival. Does anyone know if itīs common with punk or goth girls barefoot or are they still wearing those boots even if itīs hot? Anyone with an experience?
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roskilde in denmark ?

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just went to a small music festival near my local city. plenty of feet about from alternative girls!
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goth girls tend to wear shoes, many punk/hc girls, too...but if you`re lucky and the weather is nice they may be barefoot or in flip flops.

Get some photos for us guys to enjoy, ok? [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From my experience if you go to a more mellow oldies outdoor festival for folks to bring blankets or folding chairs to sit on there will be more bare feet to see. A show that is more rocking like a metal or punk show which is usually moshing room only will be shod with boots. Most people don't want to get their feet stomped on in a tightly packed show.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think ledaemon is right. however, if you're going to an all weekend massive camp festival its likely some girls will be wearing other types of shoes too.

plus, if its a big big festival you can guarantie some hippy types walking around barefoot.

i'll think you'll have a good time whatever, plenty of rock music, beer and beautifull women around sounds perfect to me!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been to plenty of shows/concerts and a couple of the stone hinge festivals up here, stone hinge there's more likely to be barefoot/flip flops, it's more a laid back kind of situation...Rock festivals is like ladaemon said...Shoes/boots etc. Who wants their toes stomped?

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If there's a fountain nearby, you might see them cool their feet off in it.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to go to a concert event in DC called the HFStival (hosted by the radio station WHFS), and there was PLENTY of barefootin' going on at those.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did reading festival from 91 - 99 and glastonbury - 97 plus a few others in between - to be honest its all weather related - when its sunny, female toes are on show - big time. but when it pisses down like at glasto 97 - dont expect to see anything !unless you like mud covered idiots and thier skanky mud covered feet!
[Hump]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Man at Chloe's Feet
Board Regular
Member # 14935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Man at Chloe's Feet   Email The Man at Chloe's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex was a goth/punk chick. So I hung around her friends and went to several shows with her. These girls do tend to wear boots alot. However, lots like to wear black nylons with strapy sandals. At shows they tend to kick them off. I remember at a Marilyn Manson concert a couple of women sitting in front of us kicked off their shoes and sat crossed legged. Goodtimes. At outdoor bits hang out towards the back to catch some birds sitting on blankets.

--------------------
The Man In Black
https://www.mistresschloerose.com

Posts: 23 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blondetoes
Loyal Member
Member # 23795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blondetoes   Email Blondetoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they are anything like me my feet get hot, so I just kick them off and get them out. If it was anything like the last festival I went to it was so hot but the ground was really dust, so I came out of there with really dirty feet. Which is ok if dirty feet do it for you, so really depends on if it is warm and clean.

--------------------
www.myspace.com/travelwithsusie
Come down and stay a while, lots of lovely pictures for you too see.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will only be there for a day. I will bring my camera so perhaps it will be some shots. I hope there will be some brave girl without shoes... [Smile]
Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
neohippie psytrance festivals are the place for bare/sandled/flip-flopped feet. They're really foot heaven [Big Grin]

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerryan
Loyal Member
Member # 23296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerryan   Email toesuckerryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if it's an outdoor festival, there'll be plenty of flip flops, especially if camping is involved. otherwise they'll have boots on for moshing.
Posts: 65 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links