Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » To Those With Facebook...Do You Feel Guilty When... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: To Those With Facebook...Do You Feel Guilty When...
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guilty? hell no! i dont even understand why you would? you a have a mental library of those girls anyway, right? so this just helps you visualize better [Wink]

wank away brother!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jase
Board Regular
Member # 1841

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guilty? lol not at all.
Posts: 32 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shyguyuk:
I save pictures of girls i know or on my uni network on facebook on my computer and upload them on my mp3 player to masturbate over sometimes, or just go through them and zoom on their feet and jerk off. I do kind of feel like a pathetic loser, you guys will probably tell me I am.

Is masturbating over a picture the same as masturbating and thinking of them without a picture? The intention is pretty much the same, yet the actions entail that the former involves more action. If girls were to know I did this, why not tell the girls who I happened to think about alone without pictures as well? I do feel really guilty when I look at them. It seems similar in principle to doing candid pictures of girls and jerking to them.

I have a huge collection of pics from facebook in one folder on my computer! They got me through difficult periods over the year, despite that, I am a sick fuck.

I was looking through the forum and saw this post. I do the same thing I have tons of pics on my comp only problem is I want to find a way I can save them to a disc and not keep them on my comp. Any help from anyone? As for guilt I masturbate to these pics and at the moment it feels good but when I finish I feel guilty like oh I shouldn't have done that but later that day I'd probably end up doing it again.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant believe i dont have a facebook yet.i really need to get one.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont feel guilty at all. They shouldnt post a pic on the internet if they dont want people to look at it.

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by swman:
dont feel guilty at all. They shouldnt post a pic on the internet if they dont want people to look at it.

I was going to say exactly the same thing. You beat me to it! [Laugh]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never felt guilt ever, used to think bout other gals feet all the time while doing the X...crazy
NEVER

Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesboy123
Board Regular
Member # 25218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesboy123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell no, I don't feel guilty! They put them out there to be seen after all.

Think of it this way: girls don't wear daisy dukes or mini skirts because they don't want guys to notice...

Posts: 42 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel no guilt at all. It's some girl somewhere who's getting off on my Ferrari, and I know nothing about it. LOL!!!!!!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel no guilt at all. It's some girl somewhere that's getting off on me, that I don't even know about. LOL!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links