Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » To Those With Facebook...Do You Feel Guilty When... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: To Those With Facebook...Do You Feel Guilty When...
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...your friends post pics of their sexy lil' feet in their profile pics showing off their fresh pedicures and whatnot, or with all their friends' feet and take a group pic of just the feet...but you get the drift. Do you ever feel guilty for getting off to those pics. I feel guilty because there are girls that don't think there are guys like us that get off to seeing pics of their feet, and if they knew they wouldn't post those pics anymore. It's worse when a friend of a friend has her amazing feet as her profile pic and then you're getting off to someone's feet you don't even know. Anyone else feelin bad about it?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it would be just the same as coming here getting off to the pics posted here..whether it be someone's girlfriend,wife, or just a random foot model...you dont know them...I can understand that you would feel guilty getting off to seeing a friend's peds up on Facebook but at the same time its like finding gold when you do see a pic of a girl's peds posted on Facebook..usually with a comment of "eww" or "gross"! lol..if they only knew! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i always feel guilty, just like i did back when i used to think about the feet of my sister's friend who would come over to the house. the girl was so innocent and almost like good friend to the whole family BTW. but if she didn't have such amazing feet to go wtih her package I might've not felt so guilty, but anyway, nature took it's course and I got a boner from looking at them [Cry] [Smile]

they were just too perfect for any man to get out of his mind. i'd feel just as guilty over nice girls who I might know on facebook too, but then again, anything in life that causes me a boner is a guilt trip [Wink]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can't help liking seeing girls feet when they don't know i like it. it gets me hard i cant help it!

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not at all

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe it's good that my generation is too old for MySpace and Facebook! Don't know anyone my age, who I know personally, who's posted there.

I do however understand the feelings of guilt. I've felt it before when getting off to fellow employees or aquaintances- but my fetish has always overpowered it and it's always been short-lived.

Now that I'm focused on, enjoying and getting off to only my wife's feet that's not a problem any more.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope. Not at all. I have some very sexy female friends. I see no difference between fantasising about sexy female friends and whacking off to pics of them.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seriously some of you guys are too nice

nothing wrong with rubbing one out while looking at pics of a friend

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
higharchlover
Major Player
Member # 23372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for higharchlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really dont feel guilty to fantasizing about any female I find attractive. Who is it harming?
I have a good friend, who's wife has the most awesome feet! I mean they are jaw-dropping! She is one of those women who is always barefoot too. I have had some fantasies involving her feet. But I leave it at that. I realize that I will never be able to act on it, as with most of the women I fantasize about. If I was trying to get her in the sack with me, that would be something I should feel guilty about.

Posts: 217 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't feel guilty at all. the male ego is awesome!
Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
seriously some of you guys are too nice

nothing wrong with rubbing one out while looking at pics of a friend

Mike is pretty much a smarmy bastard like myself. I would have to agree with him on this one!

AF, right now you feel guilty about pics on myspace. How are you going to feel when you're living in your little coed harem next semester??? I'm guessing you'll probably be rubbin' one out to each of your roomies tootsies! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shyguyuk
Major Player
Member # 2742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shyguyuk   Email shyguyuk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I save pictures of girls i know or on my uni network on facebook on my computer and upload them on my mp3 player to masturbate over sometimes, or just go through them and zoom on their feet and jerk off. I do kind of feel like a pathetic loser, you guys will probably tell me I am.

Is masturbating over a picture the same as masturbating and thinking of them without a picture? The intention is pretty much the same, yet the actions entail that the former involves more action. If girls were to know I did this, why not tell the girls who I happened to think about alone without pictures as well? I do feel really guilty when I look at them. It seems similar in principle to doing candid pictures of girls and jerking to them.

I have a huge collection of pics from facebook in one folder on my computer! They got me through difficult periods over the year, despite that, I am a sick fuck.

Posts: 115 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by shyguyuk:
I do kind of feel like a pathetic loser, you guys will probably tell me I am.

uh no that makes you a normal guy

laedaemon - yes you and me are quite smarmy [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
AF, right now you feel guilty about pics on myspace. How are you going to feel when you're living in your little coed harem next semester??? I'm guessing you'll probably be rubbin' one out to each of your roomies tootsies! [Big Grin]

It's gonna be so tough! Yeah the girls are gonna be asking each other 'im missing some pairs of socks...oh my god, you are too' LOL [Big Grin]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loves licking feet
Major Player
Member # 12096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for loves licking feet   Email loves licking feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL @A&F
or it could be .... has any of you noticed your shoes feeling damp or sticky inside ?

Posts: 143 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links