Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Dont you just hate girls who hate foot fetishes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Dont you just hate girls who hate foot fetishes
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Situation cleared!!

The onlt hope you have for a girl like that is that, if she truly begins to love you and desires to make you happy- that she'll come around in her thinking.

Though my wife finds me sucking her toes a bit sensuous. she doesn't understand how any other foot stuff turns me on- yet she'll do it because she loves me and wants to make me happy. [Big Grin]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you might have asked her why she thought your being attracted to feet was weird.
Still, good riddance!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a b!tch

She doesn't deserve you

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TopHat:
My gf yesterday said that haveing a foot fetish is wrong and perverted. But I just don't get it.

Why do girls get pedicures and make there feet beautiful and not expect guys to like them?

how am a not supposed to look when she expects me to buy her new flip flops. I am being deployed to the middle east soon and she won't let me do anything that involves feet. She even walks around the house in every closed toe shoe in the house just so I can't look at them.
[Mad] [Violent]

kick her to the curb, she has no respect for you

edit: just read that you did kick her to the curb [Big Grin]

don't tolerate bullshit like that ever again

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beamont
Loyal Member
Member # 21780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beamont   Email beamont   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, she expected you to pay her student loan??? AND she denies you extreme pleasure of her feet? Good job dumping her. Now push her in front of a bus [Big Grin]
Posts: 94 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
benedictine
Board Regular
Member # 14762

Icon 1 posted      Profile for benedictine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, don't go crawling back to her, even if she swears she was wrong and you can kiss her feet all you want. She is lying, and is just trying to control you. Don't fall for it. Get yourself a nice girl once you are done with your duty. I'd recommend Asian.
Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dinosaurjr
Loyal Member
Member # 20300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dinosaurjr   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay I was dating this one chick a few years ago before I got married.. One morning I was horny and starting rubbing her feet when she was sleeping... Just wanted to crank one off before she woke up. At this point -- about 3 months into us dating -- I never let her know about my foot thing.. Anyway, as soon as I started kissing the bottoms of her feet, she woke up and very angrily exclaimed, "Don't kiss my feet!" So that was that, and then I just met other girls who didn't have a problem with it. In fact once I was over at this one girls house (Italian) and while her mom was upstairs and we were chillin in the basement, she all of a sudden took off her one flip-flop and said ,"Oh look I've got this bruise on my ankle, do you know what it is?" OF course any chance to get closer to a hot girl's foot (me and her were just barely acquaintances-- more like friends of each other's friends). Anyway, I hold her foot in one hand and try to see what the heck she's talking about, and there's no bruise. In fact right after that, she goes, "I've never had a foot massage before." My penis jumps to attention and I'm kneeling there in front of her (on the sofa) and start rubbing her barefeet (which are okay, not that perfect -- but hey at least she's pretty and rather stupid). She gets a phone call on her cell and it's from some dude whom she's been "hooking up" with and I'm rubbing her feet and he's talking on the other line with no clue that some dude is rubbing his chicks feet... I'm giving her a very GOOD massage, a very relaxing one, but yet she's talking quite cool and calm on the phone as if she's all alone. She holds one finger up to her lips as if to say 'Shh'.. Anyway, when we went upstairs so I could leave (right after that), when I gave her a hug goodbye, she kissed me on the lips and that turned into a fairly deep french kiss... I kinda wish I didn't because who knows where her mouth had been.

Good for you TopHat. Yeah! Don't be a fkn sissy and let some dumb biatch run your life. Rubbing a girl's feet doesn't been you're her slave in other ways... What happens in the bedroom (or dark alley) stays there.

--------------------
Winter time sucks.. pretty female soles are hibernating.

Posts: 79 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Redcell
Loyal Member
Member # 24011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Redcell   Email Redcell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too have been victim to this nonsense but I was young and stupid and stayed in the relationship way too long. When we first started dating she was constatnly wore dress shoes and sandals. If she did have on sneakers and socks she'd always take them off and go barefoot when she was at my place. When I first told her about the foot and bondage interests I had she was kind of like..."umm, ok. I've never heard of that". And initially she played along. The key word was "play"..it was a game to her. Soon she never went barefoot and I wasn't allowed to touch her feet unless she ok'd it in advance. Of course, when she wanted something she'd use her feet to try and bribe me. Young and stupid I fell for it and it went on way too long.

Luckily the woman I married isn't like that. She openly admits that she thinks my interests are bizarre and she can't understand how I'm turned on by the thing's that turn me on. On the other hand she loves the fact that she can turn me on instantly just by wiggling her toes.

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alice's Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 24441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alice's Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Alice's Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need a girlfriend like me! [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 387 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alice, We all need a girlfriend like you [Blush] [Tongue]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckerryan
Loyal Member
Member # 23296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckerryan   Email toesuckerryan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ditch her man, ditch her. you were honest about your fetish and she is just disrespecting you by telling you you are perverted.
Posts: 65 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeorgyPorgy
Loyal Member
Member # 20439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeorgyPorgy   Email GeorgyPorgy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alice, we all need a g/f like you.
Posts: 82 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GeorgyPorgy:
Alice, we all need a g/f like you.

Isn't that the truth!
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TopHat
Loyal Member
Member # 20810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopHat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My brother gave me his computer while he is away. I never knew he had a foot fetish and I would have never found out if he didn't catch me worshiping my girl friends feet after watching live free or die hard. He told me about Wu's and I love it.

[Wu]

--------------------
Every Foot Fetish Is Unique

Posts: 57 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fuckin'-a, man! what a bitch - way to kick her to the curb!!! [Thumbs Up]

quote:
Originally posted by benedictine:
Also, don't go crawling back to her, even if she swears she was wrong and you can kiss her feet all you want. She is lying, and is just trying to control you. Don't fall for it. Get yourself a nice girl once you are done with your duty. I'd recommend Asian.

VERY good advice

Stay safe in the "sandbox", bro.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links