Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Dont you just hate girls who hate foot fetishes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Dont you just hate girls who hate foot fetishes
TopHat
Loyal Member
Member # 20810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopHat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My gf yesterday said that haveing a foot fetish is wrong and perverted. But I just don't get it.

Why do girls get pedicures and make there feet beautiful and not expect guys to like them?

how am a not supposed to look when she expects me to buy her new flip flops. I am being deployed to the middle east soon and she won't let me do anything that involves feet. She even walks around the house in every closed toe shoe in the house just so I can't look at them.
[Mad] [Violent]

--------------------
Every Foot Fetish Is Unique

Posts: 57 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just send the girl to the middle east instead of you and find a new one.

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn, that is a tough predicament man

i had girls who would leverage their control on me with their feet but never just flat out completely deny me becuase of it.

btw, two of my ex's thought it was weird too and they did kinda try to use it to control me.

i feel for ya, but maybe you can find a nice girl during your travels instead [Wink]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are about to deploy into the danger zone for a year and some change I'm guessing, and she's playing a mind game on you??? I hope she'll lighten up when you return from your tour. If not I'd suggest making your own personal "regime change" when you return home.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time for a new girlfriend!! ..... best wishes to you and hope for your safe return.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TopHat:

Why do girls get pedicures and make there feet beautiful and not expect guys to like them?

Girls get pedicures today simply because it has become the "in" thing to do. They really don't do it to tell the world, "Hey, look at my feet!" I know a few girls who think feet in general are gross, including their own, and they still take the time to pretty them up since it's the thing to do.

Your girlfriend thinking the way she does about your fetish and feet in general really sucks. I don't know how much time you have invested into your relationship with her, but there's no need for you to tolerate someone who can't accept you as you are. While you can't change her personal hang ups about your interests, there's no need for you to not be able to enjoy something that gives you extreme pleasure, especially since you're going to be deployed into a hostile environment soon and will be denied that type of interaction with her, or any other woman. To me, that's grounds enough right there to dump her and just move on and to do it before you get deployed. I know that may sound cruel but, like I said, she's denying you of something that gives you great pleasure and that encompasses who you are. Would a women who really loves you do such a thing?

Also, and I hate to say this, but there also might be a chance that she won't be faithful to you when you're in the Middle East. Since she knows of your fetish and isn't happy about it, and, from your post, it sounds like maybe it's putting some degree of strain on your relationship (at least that's the impression I got from reading it), her "fulfilling her needs" may be a distinct possibility while you're not there. Why be subjected to having to worry about that while you're away? If she hates your fetish to the degree you related in your post, she might even use that as an excuse to end the relationship at some point. However, I'm thinking that she may not have the balls to say that, so to speak, and let you down easy by citing you not being there for her as the excuse to end the relationship because she "can't handle the stress" of you being away.

I apologize if what I'm saying is off base. However, I think you have to look at all the angles and possibilities. The bottom line is that your fetish is part of who you are and, as such, she needs to accept that and incorporate it as part of her sexual relationship with you and not deny you of that. If she can't do that, or won't do that, it's not really fair to you. A fetish for women's feet is at the low end of the kinky spectrum compared to other things that are out there. While I understand that some women aren't into that and won't ever be, it might be better off for you to make a clean break and do it before you leave so that there are no issues for you to worry about. I wish you the best and hope you stay safe once you're deployed.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met a chick online once and before we arranged to meet for a date, I told her in an email about my foot thing and she responded, and I quote, "The feet thing is disgusting and I will never do any of that shit with you. You got that?" Now, bear in mind, this chick was really sweet and sexy in her emails for a couple of days, then started ending all her emails with "You got that?" as in "When we meet, we are going to have trantric sex MY way. You got that?"

Needless to say, I did not meet this bitch in person. Only a momma's boy with rock bottom self-esteem allows that kind of shit to infiltrate his imperfect existence.

I'm kind of stoned right now, so I forgot who I was talking to and what the point of this whole story was.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate it also I offered a girl a foot massage then she's like no i'm not into massages and it makes me think of the whole foot fetish thing. Right when she said that I immediately got pissed off.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had girls tell me that feet are gross. I told a girl one day she had cute feet. Her reaction was to call me a creep. Now I look at it as her only being a 21 year old bitch who just has no concept in life.
On the other hand I have told other females about their cute feet and some of them really enjoyed the fact that I noticed their feet not just the other parts. A couple of them have even let me massage their feet.

Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
You are about to deploy into the danger zone for a year and some change I'm guessing, and she's playing a mind game on you??? I hope she'll lighten up when you return from your tour. If not I'd suggest making your own personal "regime change" when you return home.

that's great advice. spot on.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girlfriend right? Throw it in the gutta and go buy anotha.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to those who says its wrong, first of all define "WRONG" its not against the law to have a foot fetish so they are incorrect already, just think of the more disgusting things out there anc compare em, to deny you of what you desire sexually is wrong in itself.

[ July 02, 2007, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: climax ]

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TopHat
Loyal Member
Member # 20810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopHat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I left her today, she lost her job and expeced me to pay her student loan, she said if I didn't she would find another man and I told her to start looking.
[Bump]

--------------------
Every Foot Fetish Is Unique

Posts: 57 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good job my friend. You will be much better off in the long run. Wait till you get back from over seas and then find yourself a girl who will let you indulge in her feet.

Good luck and best wishes in your trip over seas.

Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TopHat:
I left her today, she lost her job and expeced me to pay her student loan, she said if I didn't she would find another man and I told her to start looking.
[Bump]

Smooth. For real too how dumb can she be
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links