Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Rock Hard or Throwing Up (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Rock Hard or Throwing Up
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
after the 2nd look I even started liking that foot
my dear you are truly sick and twisted! i think i like you.. although your taste is subject to judgement. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's been a long time since i've seen a pair that REALLY turned me on

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think we all may be searching for the perfect, ultimate feet of our dreams but sometimes ignoring just how great some of them are infront of us!

these days i try to appreciate as much as possible. i think im bordering on 50/50 appreciating or disliking a certain type of feet.

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, besides the nasty-ass feet comment, to me a foot can be very easily influenced by the woman too. a beautiful woman or a woman that i actually like has more leeway in 'imperfections' than an unattractive woman or a woman i dont like.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Camille:
after the 2nd look I even started liking that foot [Big Grin] [Laugh] looks very exotic, so thanks [Kiss] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

ewwwww.. cmon. lol
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
There is nothing on this earth that can bring me to total, Animal LUST or almost to the brink of sick to my stomache like the female foot.

You're truly in the grips of a foot fetish my friend! That's the effects it can have on us!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
ok, besides the nasty-ass feet comment, to me a foot can be very easily influenced by the woman too. a beautiful woman or a woman that i actually like has more leeway in 'imperfections' than an unattractive woman or a woman i dont like.

In the same way a great personality may brighten up a particular person's looks.
Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Camille:
Hmmm... I think that only a guy who is very perfect looking himself has a right to say "nasty-ass feet" about somebody's feet. Sounds very rude to me [Smile]

Or maybe a guy with perfect feet. Maybe I said what I said because I don't care what MY feet look like so sub-consciously didn't feel hypocritical. I guess I sort of assumed other people felt the same, mistakenly ofcourse.

Though seeing as you value your feet I can see how my comment was offensive. My apologies. I was called ugly a lot when I was younger so I know how it feels. I wouldn't intentionally try to do that to someone else.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very picky when it comes to women...and even pickier when it comes ro what I consider a pretty foot.
What really makes me want to throw up is a smelly foot. Argh! It males we want to throw up just thinking about it. The whole sniffing part of the foot fetish is one thing I just don't get lol.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

quote:
In the same way a great personality may brighten up a particular person's looks.
BINGO!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links