Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Rock Hard or Throwing Up (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Rock Hard or Throwing Up
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is nothing on this earth that can bring me to total, Animal LUST or almost to the brink of sick to my stomache like the female foot.

Yesterday I saw maybe the ugliest pair of feet I have ever had the misfortune to look at. An hour later I saw an adorable little pair of nearly perfect female feet.

Just a comment!

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Mason
Board Regular
Member # 24827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're not alone. I'm so picky about women's feet that very, very few turn me on.

--------------------
Steve Mason (aka Janet Mason's better half)
Site: http://foot-tease.com
Clips4Sale: http://clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/SteveMasonXXX

Posts: 44 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Mason:
You're not alone. I'm so picky about women's feet that very, very few turn me on.

I can relate to that. It's almost like I DON'T have a fetish haha! That's until I see the feet of a goddess!

So yeah. Maybe about 30 percent of feet are passable to me. Dare I say, maybe less.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with you fellas. I like a particular shape of feet: slender, mid length with longer toes -- perfectly formed, of course. I'm really attracted to maybe one in ten female feet I see.

I find it interesting how non foot lovers think that having a foot fetish means we're attracted to ALL feet, regardless of shape, age, hygiene or gender.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always figured my acceptability percentage was maybe 15% - 20%. Of that only 5% to die for! That makes 80% unacceptable and of that, 30% flat out GROSS!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Right Pete, if they only knew how picky most of us are. Most I wouldn't let my dog lick let alone me!
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootManPete:

I find it interesting how non foot lovers think that having a foot fetish means we're attracted to ALL feet, regardless of shape, age, hygiene or gender.

I've always thought the reason they think we are sickos is because they just us by some of the nasty-ass feet out there! LOL.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm... I think that only a guy who is very perfect looking himself has a right to say "nasty-ass feet" about somebody's feet. Sounds very rude to me [Smile]

[ August 08, 2007, 02:32 PM: Message edited by: Camille ]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
umm.. no.
whether i am short, fat, tall, thin, bald, pimply, gap-toothed, or a canadian ( [Tongue] ), a foot with yellow cracked toenails, big bunions, and overlapping toes is nasty ass gross. the sun rises in the east, sets in the west, babies are born, people will die and nasty-ass feet will be nasty-ass feet.
QED

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille   Author's Homepage   Email Camille   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, if that makes your life more exciting, keep saying that [Wink]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Posts: 592 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and if you can look at this pic and NOT say its a nasty-ass foot, then you need to get a new prescription.

A Sexy Foot

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

Me personally I would never say anything like that about a guy although I thought of him as "short, fat, tall, thin, bald, pimply, gap-toothed, or a canadian". There are lots of much nicer words... [Smile]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

it's an extremity and just creepy.
I don't think you would ever see a foot like that on a street. and if you see it in the picture - then sure, why not, call it whatever you like to call it [Smile]
but I think we were talking about a kind of ordinary feet.

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Camille
All Pro Poster
Member # 21761

after the 2nd look I even started liking that foot [Big Grin] [Laugh] looks very exotic, so thanks [Kiss] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Kisses,
Camille [Kiss]

Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Mason:

me 2.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links