Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Problem in Splitting Up! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Problem in Splitting Up!
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think i speak for everyone here when i say this is one hell of a popular fetish. worldwide.
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, everybody, f11 i think its weird how you got it spot on about her having no respect for others because thats what alot of people have said, & i already feel better without her in my life which makes it obvious, btw she is now contacting me still denying cheating but i know i shouldn't go back with her as im feeling less stressed and more positive, any thoughts, btw alice i would love a fj of you.

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What should i do she is saying we can work it out ect, but she always can barely make time for me,& is always hard to get hold of and is a real handfull, she sayin she ain't cheated but tbh it was ending before all that happened and tbh i only want her so im not alone, and its guaranteed pleasure, i feel frightened that if i let go i won't meet someone else as i am shy, plus it would really hurt seeing her with someone else i just don't want to be alone, I know i need to work on myself really i shouldn't be depending on people, help me out with opinions please guys, much appreciated.

--------------------

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Can someone help me with advice she still txs me every week or so and i am alone and horny but i want to meet someone new but its hard.

--------------------

Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ThisisMe373:
Can someone help me with advice she still txs me every week or so and i am alone and horny but i want to meet someone new but its hard.

Piss on her - ignore her texts. I know how much it sucks to be alone, but have some self respect. My buddy was going through the same thing recently. He continually let himself get hurt by a girl who was just leading him on. He is nice to women to the point that he becomes their doormat. He finally came to his senses, told her to piss off, ignored her texts, and has been much happier recently as a result. There are plenty of women out there who will treat you right. Don't waste your time and feelings on the one's who won't.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry about being shy, there's plenty of woman who like that, also you can eventually overcome your shyness. NEVER worry about being by yourself or "alone" because if you can't be alone you can't be in a relationship. Or atleast that's how i've felt about it. I always make it a point to stay single (no attachments to anybody) for atleast 3 to 4 months so i can get my head on straight and be comfortable by myself before moving into another relationship. Casual or serious.

Don't take the texts, just delete them, and don't let her get to you. If she can't manage to find the time for you, she doesn't really care. And from all of what you've said she's a bitch who likes playing mind games. You don't need that man. And as for tryin to find somebody who doesn't enjoy getting mashed at our age or partying, good luck. But it's not too hard, it's all in the people you associate yourself with. Finding a good one isn't the easiest, but patience and self confidence will conquer all. Take some of the advice we've all posted here for ya, and be strong, brother! It gets better, trust me. And sometimes it does get worse before it gets better, but once it is better you'll see that the worse wasn't as bad as it could be and as we get older, you'll find alot more troubling things and things such as this will be simple.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever heard the phrase "run on sentence"? If not, read your post and you will know what it is. That is awful!! I couldn't read it, I don't know how any of you guys could. Use periods, capitals, paragraphs and basic grammar that you learned in 4th grade.
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Cheers guys, I know its basically dead but i think what it is that i want her for back-up incase i can't find somebody, i just hate being alone, i feel miserable and just keep thinking back to the times where we were close and she was so sweet and caring i feel like that was my highest point in life thus far, and want it back

--------------------

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
just keep thinking back to the times where we were close and she was so sweet and caring i feel like that was my highest point in life thus far, and want it back

i know exactly how that feels, we´re in the same boat
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
quote:
just keep thinking back to the times where we were close and she was so sweet and caring i feel like that was my highest point in life thus far, and want it back

i know exactly how that feels, we´re in the same boat
Yeah, been there, done that. Almost got the T-shirt. But i do have a scar from where i put a window out the day i found out she cheated on me in my own apartment. Those days ain't comin back, don't worry about it. It seems rough, but it's for the best. Once things get so far, the good times are never lost and always close to your heart and in your memories. But so are just as many of the bad things. Always think about that. Keep your chins up, and keep on pluggin away

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

She is very reluctant for us to split up but hasn't really got time for me? I think we are kind of using each other because we are both dragging this relationship out, because i know it will never work my family hates her, and things just ain't the same too much damage has been done to me emotionally, and its like it has to end but its hard, for instance she will meet me in the day on a lunch break but thats all then when i call her she's kind of rushing me, all this shit iks driving me mad i think i just need to make a clean break but the thing is im hoping we can be close again cus i don't wanna be alone, suggestions please i really appreciate it.

--------------------

LoveGirlyFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveGirlyFeet   Email LoveGirlyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ras has given great advice. Don't play her game, don't be a puppet to her, and don't let her have your "all". Most guys who have written here on this thread have all gone through what you're going through, including me as well. My ex was my first real gf too.... and man, I think she had the Perfect feet ever. And I'm majorly into feet, and I've never seen feet better than her's.

But here's the thing, when things go SOUR, even her feet won't help. Her prettyness won't work. See, ultimately its about the personality. If you're happy with her or not. Bottom line. If you're not, then let her go. Specially if she's been cheating, LET HER GO!

As for your fetish, man there's almost every single girl who could be trained into this fetish. Its so simple and easy. I'm 35 yrs old, and have had feet of every gf I've ever had. That means about 15 or so by now. I've sucked more women's feet than I can count. Its all in the approach. Yeah, some know its a foot fetish - so what. Its great, they know your pleasure, and will give you what you want, when you have a relationship. Ones who don't know about it, they too will let you play with their feet. Do it casually, like giving a foot massage... eventually, kiss it, suck it, and they will eventually figure you like their feet. My current girl who knew nothing about feet before she met me, is into it too now. Infact, she notices other girl's feet too now, and tells me if they're cute.... Its all how you train them...

But whatever you do, get out of this stupid relation, its not worth the hassle. Most girls have cute feet. They sometimes don't take good care of them, but if you teach them, they will. And looking at other women's cute feet, they will try and follow them.... So, don't worry about that... Get another girl, and get lots of foot action and footjobs...

Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bravo well put by many of u's. Yup move on young fella. Many many more fresh fish {feets} out thr 4 ya. heads up 2mrrw is anthr day. Not 2 b a dick or any such thing but did she have nice feet cause if she did rest assure friend she isn't the only out thr. thr r plently of thse 2 b had.
good luck.....

Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GloriousFJ
Board Regular
Member # 26779

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GloriousFJ   Email GloriousFJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mate been there done that . 20 geez man dont sweat [Tongue] am 39 mow... Dont get me wrong , being 20 doesnt mean ur feelings are less than my 39 years of age.

But all of us in here and 'been there done that' Its part of life and it simply sux [Tongue] When u accept that you can move on..

I too, thought, at 20, that my fetish was all my own and that I wouldnt find anyone else...

Thats complete BS [Tongue]

Its all out there man, it out there [Tongue]

The best advice I can give is , Dont go back to her. You will learn and grow...She is the loser not you.

Suck it up, get pissed, ONE night only, then start relaxing.

You hunt for it you wont find it, you sit back and dont expect shite, it will be coming all your way.

Well thats my adice [Tongue]

Good luck

Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

thanks guys all your responses are very helpfull, its really getting me down this relationship lingering on, i suppose i just have to accept that she has changed and we ain't right for each other, keep opinions coming is very helpful, im reading them all lol

[ October 08, 2007, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: ThisisMe373 ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links