Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Just me? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Just me?
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just to give an example of what we are all talking about, there was a girl i used to work with that was drop dead gorgeous. every guy at my job wanted her and even some of the girls did as well. yes she is that hot!!! anyways, i got she left the job and i hadnt seen her in months. until last night when we bumped into each other. she looked so hot until i looked down and saw she had on flipflops and one of the nastiest pairs of feet you guys would ever see. i mean it was a complete turnoff. this just really disappointed me because this girl was perfect i thought. when i say her feet were disgusting i mean it. any pair of feet you guys have seen that you thought were unattractive probably looked better then hers. i didnt stop talking to her because im not rude like that. we are still friends, but my attraction to her is completely gone now.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pretty much agree. If I find her feet unattractive it removes A LOT. If the girl is average looking everywhere else but has great feet then, by the same token, it adds a lot.

Double edged sword I guess.

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really is a double edged sword. Its weird really. But i kinda love it. very open about my fetish now if it comes up.
Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, it's a huge letdown when a girl that you find attractive has ugly feet. For example; Just last week I was standing inline at the bank when in walked this beautiful redhead. Nice butt and everything else. Normally I look at their feet right away but I had to check her out. She stood next to me so I had to be careful about looking at her feet. I finally looked and UGHH!!!! Not a pretty thing to look at. What a huge letdown!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About the whole "FETISH" thing. I couldn't agree more. I hate that word, as I think it implies something 'devious' and dirty, rather than something that is simply less common than the love of breasts, legs, buttocks etc.

I feel that our love of feet are no different from these. Hell, hands are a popular body part. Feet have similar aesthetic qualities as well IMO.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
i don't care if she is drop dead gorgeous, if she doesn't have sexy and pretty feet, she is only fuckable for a while. see, the way i see it, tits, face, ass pussy and legs are parts that , with time,one get tire of; feet never ever gets old.

Yeah I'll just drink a couple of beers if she has nice feet but is unattractive, but a 1/5 of Hen wouldnt make ugly feet pretty!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links