Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Just me? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Just me?
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot girl, great hair, great eyes, lovely smile, fun to hang with, funny etc etc...bad feet = unattractive

Is that just me being a fussy sh!t? or is it a foot 'fetish'. I think it shouldn't be called a fetish, it should be foot sexuality. It seemingly changes me a lot. Anyone else?

Web

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey buddy, many times i have realized the word fetish makes my foot love or anyone elses look like its an obsession. its still a part of the body. its just like if you were really into breasts would you date a girl with a flat chest? if you were into asses would you date a girl with a flat ass? these are many questions that come up. however because are looked at as different when they are included in a situation like yours people will say you shouldnt let that stop you. i will say if its what you want and what you like then you already know you wont be happy if the lady has ugly feet.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
erm, it does and it doesnt.

if im going to come clean about my fetish to a girl, i would have to have fallen in love with her feet.

but i havent with my new gf.

but i know what you mean, its hard to say really.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Web Cruiser:
Hot girl, great hair, great eyes, lovely smile, fun to hang with, funny etc etc...bad feet = unattractive

No, it's not that uncommon. As a matter of fact, the same holds true with ugly/plain looking chicks with awesome feet. You wouldn't take a second look if they were wearing socks and shoes. All that changes when she's wearing flip-flops and well polished toes with toe rings to boot (no pun intended).

quote:
Is that just me being a fussy sh!t? or is it a foot 'fetish'. I think it shouldn't be called a fetish, it should be foot sexuality. It seemingly changes me a lot. Anyone else?

Oh shoosh yeah...more like everyone else. You're not being a fussy shit, just being real to what really makes you happy. I'd do the exact same thing. You can lie and break your external rules to anyone else, but you can never, never break your internal rules.

I don't know why people insist on calling it a foot-fetish. Technically, a fetish is relating to non-living objects such as shoes, nylons, etc., not human body parts. The attraction to breast, ass and legs is really "partialism" by popular consensus. I'll accept foot sexuality if you prefer. lol

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't care if she is drop dead gorgeous, if she doesn't have sexy and pretty feet, she is only fuckable for a while. see, the way i see it, tits, face, ass pussy and legs are parts that , with time,one get tire of; feet never ever gets old.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Most of us, as foot lovers probbaly agree with that. It's one of the most important aspects of their body to us.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If she had nice feet I wouldn't care how big her breasts are.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet are pretty important. Be hard to spend a lifetime with a girl whose feet had no attraction to you. I know what you mean. I could maybe live with average but not totally unattractive.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd take it as a challenge--nurse the toes back to health!! XD
I've never in my life seen an ugly sole (unless they have bunions or something); its the toes you have to worry over. Just ask them to let them grow out, then file meticulously and perhaps paint them. its like investing in a rundown house and renovating.its kind of satisfying in the end.
Ugly feet should never make you walk away from a sweet girl.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If i see a really attractive woman it would be strange to find her feet unattractive but it would still be a con for me, however, if i saw and average or slightly above average woman with ugly feet i am right there with you bud..... Unattractive and undoable. I think my sex drive toward a woman with ugly feet is just diminished but if they are really hot i could probably make it by. Maybe we should look into starting up foot plastic surgery [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm the same if the feet aren't nice it won't matter how good everythign else is

same thing goes for great feet and ugly eveyrthing else

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm buying the Indian gal I'm dating a pedicure today just to ensure our first foot experience is a good one. She is very excited and I know she appreicates it b/c her toes are already polished with designs....I expressed to her on date 1 the importance of a good pedicure to me. I think she gets it...

Open minded women understand we all have a "thing" whether it is butts , breasts or feet. it is the ability to be "fearless "about who we are and what we want that separates those that live their dreams and those who don't . IMHO

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Web Cruiser
Elite Trooper
Member # 1019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Web Cruiser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice, didn't expect so many replies. i expected others would feel the same. Didn't realise it would be this strongly though.

Cheers for the replies people. Ugly feet really can negate all of the positives in my eyes.

TicklingFiend..."I'd take it as a challenge--nurse the toes back to health!! XD"

all i can say is i genuinely did laugh at my computer screen. a real life LOL if you will. Unlike the people that write it all the time when they are not infact laughing at a computer screen.

cheers again

Web

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think from now on i could never be with a girl who's got ugly feet or unwilling to let me be myself with them a bit, no matter how great looking she is or personality wise.

i know that sounds shallow but i would only be unhappy in the long run. From here i vow never to be with a woman who does not accept my fetish nor shall i keep it a secret, for the rest of my life!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
on the other hand ticklingFiend has a strong arguement and np doubt ill be in the situation at some point in my life, with a perfect girl who has horrible feet.

but theres only so much you can do to fix it.

the woman i marry, must have good feet! that i must promise myself!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links