Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » :Lisa Robertson for QVC (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: :Lisa Robertson for QVC
footking
Board Regular
Member # 23046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footking         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Birkenstocks are going to be on tonight 6-7 p.m. eastern standard time. Can't wait to see Sallys feet. Oh yeah, on QVC! [Joint]
Posts: 9 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Skorpius:
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
I really don't think that would be true, as her feet being popular would make their product more appealing. (toe rings, etc., whatever they're trying to market).

True, but if QVC has high ratings but no one is buying what she's selling, than there is no point. QVC is all about selling, ratings don't tell how many people are buying.
Even as I write this, Lisa is on QVC selling bracelets and pendants. Oh and she is wearing boots.

Not true at all simply because they are selling a lot. QVC sell a lot of her stuff whether it's foot jewelry or other. The mere fact that she's selling bracelets and pendants would prove otherwise. You're forgetting that seasons do change and things that are sold differ from season to season.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Can't wait to see Sallys feet."
Comment by footking

Although I like Sally and her feet, except for a few styles, I think Berkies are some ugly ass shoes. [Laugh]

_fjb-

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
"Can't wait to see Sallys feet."
Comment by footking

Although I like Sally and her feet, except for a few styles, I think Berkies are some ugly ass shoes. [Laugh]

_fjb-

I couldn't agree more, Birkenstocks are absolutely disgusting. I can't believe anyone would like those things. Oh well, just my opinion.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Yeah, I mean, I'm sure they're comfortable and well made, but those things can make a perfectly good pair of feet look bad. ^ [Cry]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cuddle_Kittens
Loyal Member
Member # 26273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cuddle_Kittens   Author's Homepage   Email Cuddle_Kittens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL As a birk wearer I feel the need to defend the poor things! Ok, so they arent the most stylish...and honestly, 99% of the styles I think are fugly. BUT, There isn't a shoe made that is more comfortable, and fun to wear when your feet need a break in my opinion. Flipflops are torturous things to my feet - I've never found a pair that don't pinch the hell out of that part between the big toe and the second toe.

I also do alot of hiking, and love hiking in my birks - I usually hike near a stream, so I want a shoe that I can throw off quickly and jump in if I want to splash in the water or play in the mud! Hiking boots are great for long hikes, but are a pain in the ass to get off quickly!

Believe me, I wouldn't wear them if I wanted to showcase my feet. Think of them as sweats for the feet - not the best on looks, but comfy as hell!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An excellent defense of birks, Cuddle_Kittens. Even though I hate those things, that was well said!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links