Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » :Lisa Robertson for QVC (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: :Lisa Robertson for QVC
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it me or has QVC stopped Lisa from showing her feet. I haven't seen her sell anything with foot jewlery but she has been on selling earings and necklaces and other stuff. I wonder if she or QVC somehow caught wind of how popular her feet are and decided to stop it. Any comments?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really don't think that would be true, as her feet being popular would make their product more appealing. (toe rings, etc., whatever they're trying to market).

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always like it when the Birkenstock chick is on.

footjoyboy [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheer
Loyal Member
Member # 14050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheer   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a website years ago that was dedicated to her feet and legs and had a Forum similar to this one. Anyway, at some point, some regular poster decided to contact her (Lisa) and mentioned the site and soon after QVC demanded that the site be shut down - and it was!
Posts: 75 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
I really don't think that would be true, as her feet being popular would make their product more appealing. (toe rings, etc., whatever they're trying to market).

True, but if QVC has high ratings but no one is buying what she's selling, than there is no point. QVC is all about selling, ratings don't tell how many people are buying.
Even as I write this, Lisa is on QVC selling bracelets and pendants. Oh and she is wearing boots.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
benedictine
Board Regular
Member # 14762

Icon 1 posted      Profile for benedictine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are some videos on Youtube of Lisa selling foot and toe items on QVC. Very nice indeed!

I just wish they had some videos of Aiko, my own personal favourite. Her feet are perfection!

Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My guess is QVC's just moving into fall/winter merchandise- which unfortunately will not include sandals and foot jewlery.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I had a similar post a few months ago about host Leah Williams because she has some of the prettiest feet, but always complains of needing a pedicure when its her time to show off, although her fingernails look fresh from the paint shop!!!
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=006984;p=1

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lisa Robertson has amazing toes, especially when she does them with the French tips.

Check out the extreme close-up in this youtube clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRIdqLw2tE0

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Birkenstock girl's name is Sally Combs, and, in my opinion, she is hot. I love when she does the Birkenstock shows, as she often changes shoes, and gets barefoot, many times during the hour.
As for the topic of the thread, and Lisa's feet, I think what was said earlier in the thread is probably right. QVC is in West Chester, PA, and it wouldnt be likely for them to sell summer shoes in the North in the fall. Chances are, come, say. April, we can see Lisa's feet again.
If we want to catch feet on TV at this time of year, or the winter, we can try HSN, located in Tampa, FL. While they may not sell summer shoes, it's possible that some of their hosts will still be wearing sandals.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The Birkenstock girl's name is Sally Combs,"... [Jerkoff]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Lisa Robertson has amazing toes, especially when she does them with the French tips.

Check out the extreme close-up in this youtube clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRIdqLw2tE0

that was nice.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:

footjoyboy [Thumbs Up]

do they sell real ones on there?

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cuddle_Kittens
Loyal Member
Member # 26273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cuddle_Kittens   Author's Homepage   Email Cuddle_Kittens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:

footjoyboy [Thumbs Up]

do they sell real ones on there?
Yeah, and both HSN and QVC sell them and they both also carry Birkenstock's Betula line of birks...I love those things - they're a little more stylish than regular birks. I got my last pair from one of them - on special value with easy pay...loved it! I can't find them on hsn.com, but Amazon has the same style, different color - here . They have Swarovski crystals and mine are black. I get quite a few compliments on them actually.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 96 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:

Absoltely correct. Unless quite a few foot pervs are calling QVC and tying up the lines, they've got nothing to loose by her showing her feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links