Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Has anyone here ever been banned from a library or other place of interest? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Has anyone here ever been banned from a library or other place of interest?
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got banned once, but that's a whole different story altogether.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fortunately I've not been banned or even caught for that matter.

I spent a good bit of time scoping out girls in my college library, and very little, but some, time scoping out girls in one of our community libraries when we moved to Florida, but I was always hyper careful.

But we're talking about almost 30 years ago for college and 14 years ago since I moved to Florida, so we're talking about a time way before high-level security cameras and girls being at all cognizant of guys scoping out girls in this manner. We actually had a guy a few years ago that got caught, and arrested for masturbating in the public library.

Sadly, you do have to be extremely careful as Big Brother is there and watching in more places every day.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links