Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Has anyone here ever been banned from a library or other place of interest? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Has anyone here ever been banned from a library or other place of interest?
sniffjo
Loyal Member
Member # 12210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sniffjo   Email sniffjo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just curious to know how many here have been banned from either a public or university library because of your foot fetish?
Unfortunately for me I've been banned from just about all of the best libraries in my city and that's been since 9/11. Prior to that I could go unscathed But now with the Virginia Tech stuff it seems more universities are going to install even more cameras and up the security presence.
If any of you have been banned or come close to getting caught, i.e. the cops called on you how have you been able to recuperate. How do you usually rebound?
I'm still trying to figure it out in the midst of being overly anxious for a pair of fleshy bare soles.

Posts: 66 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol what exactly did you do?
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KissesLadiesFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 14769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KissesLadiesFeet   Email KissesLadiesFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been kicked out of the same bookstore twice, about eight years or so apart. It was in a shopping mall, though its location in that mall had changed. I enjoy being stepped on by women in heels, and spent countless hours over several years "browsing" bottom-shelf material with my fingers placed near the feet of women shopping nearby. I've had many successes this way. However, on each occasion (once in the late eighties, the other in the late nineties), I'd been spotted and "made" by store personnel. In the first case, I had just gotten lucky enough to get stepped on by a lady in a short skirt wearing high-heeled short boots, the kind that were popular back then. She kind of made a scene (not in a mean or pissed way) as she apologized loudly to me, and, immeadiately after she walked off, a store employee approached. She told me "we know what you do here, and would like you to leave now. Don't make us call security." I left without a word, and didn't go back for several years. When I finally ventured back in, I got maybe another year or two under my belt before I got caught again. I had unsuccessfully tried another skirt-clad lady, and had moved on to one wearing long dress slacks and heels. This huge (375 pounds, easily) lady lumbered over to me from the counter and said, loudly enough to be heard by the lady whose feet I was at, and maybe even others, "we know what you're doing, crouching on the floor to look up women's dresses." I felt like arguing, since I was at the feet of a lady in long pants, but didn't need the attention, and my "real" reason for being there was likely to be as unpopular as their assumed reason. She went on to tell me to leave and not return, also coupled with the threat to call security. Again, I left without incident, and never returned. That store was closed within a year.
I was questioned a third time in another bookstore by a male employee after two women had made a similar accusation. I was at their feet, and one was wearing a dress or skirt. They wandered off, but I remained where I was, since I thought it would look better if they had made a complaint. When the guy came and asked me if he could help me, I told him I was fine, as I sat there looking at books that happened to be about drawing people and comic characters. He went on to say that I needed to be careful, as two women had thought I was trying to upskirt-peek. Since several minutes had passed since they left and I was still in the same spot, I think he took it as to not be the case. Nothing further was said.
Due to dying literacy in this country, bookstores are becoming more scarce. I don't mess with them anymore, as there are only two within a 30 mile radius of me (and across from each other, at that!), and my wife and I sometimes visit them together. I cannot afford be confronted by someone about returning to a place from which I've been tossed when I'm with her..

Posts: 54 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been questioned by lifeguards and police while shooting feet on the beach, and also asked to leave college campuses by security. It's always nerve racking when it happens, but the bottom line is that it's not illegal to photo/video feet in public. They can't arrest you. There are plenty of other places, just move on to the next. You have a much better chance of avoiding these situations by first asking permission of whom you are filming so no one freaks out that you're a creep, but it can happen anyway from time to time. Be careful.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was banned from a University library about 12 years ago. However, I think they suspected me of theft not voyeurism because I would continuosly walk back and forth pass the study carrols(lined up in a row) while looking to ogle footplay. This was long before I even considered video taping feet. I've been back several times the last few years, but I record most of my candids outdoors in public parks.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy smokes man, you got banned from almost all the libraries in your city?! ROTFLMAO!!!

You must really make it obvious to them that you are liking feet or something and perhaps just coming off the wrong way.

I never been harrassed by cops for my foot fetish, but one time I was about to get arrested for something else and basically because I have a foot fetish, they essentially let me go in the end because they had to and having a foot fetish is not illegal (fortunately).

whatever it is that you are doing to get yourself banned in these libraries I would say to stop doing it. You pretty much gave us little idea of any specifics so I won't go in and give any specific advice on what you might've done wrong in a given situation, but whatever it is you are doing, you should probably change it up if the perceptions are that consistent across all those libraries.

quote:
Originally posted by KissesLadiesFeet:
I felt like arguing, since I was at the feet of a lady in long pants, but didn't need the attention, and my "real" reason for being there was likely to be as unpopular as their assumed reason.

that was absolutely hilarious man and the whole story itself kinda reminds me about a guy who got criminalized in the news for seeking public hand crush and even got his face published to give himself and foot fetishists a bad name.

[ September 23, 2007, 06:51 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
got criminalized in the news for seeking public hand crush and even got his face published to give himself and foot fetishists a bad name.

I swear man. When I see stuff like that, it makes me wonder if even posting on forums like these are safe.
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pb_1234
Board Regular
Member # 24712

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pb_1234     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kissesladiesfeet - that's really, really weird, and it's absolutely wrong.
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys have no stealth man i have never been caught in any of the times that i have tried to look at or take pics of a sexy pair of legs and feet. You are giving us all a bad name. No wonder why women thing its weird.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
indeed, looks like no self control at all but whatever
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what??? how can you have it THAT bad you'll get yourself banned from a library???

i surely don't go for the feet. i can be there reading the paper or something and there'll be a nice pair within feet of me and i'll get distracted.

but how in the world can having a foot fetish lead to you getting banned from the library???

Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stealth it, just have a look.
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blondetoes
Loyal Member
Member # 23795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blondetoes   Email Blondetoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to admit to all I have been naughty and got shouted at by the bus driver who nearly crashed the bus, as you all know I love getting my feet out while travelling in the car or on the bus. When I was last travelling on the bus I sat by the window on the front seat of bus beside the driver and started painting my toes. As it was a big coach we had a spare driver who was sat below my feet, bless him I could see his mouth drop open. Now I have been know to play up a bit once I know people are looking, so there was me wiggling, stroking,playing and painting my toes. I only thought the spare driver was looking not realising the main Bus driver was watching also, when he was meant to be driving the bus. We pulled in for a driver swap and the main driver jumped up and shouted at me for teasing him while he was trying to drive and it was only for the fact he was a good driver or we would have crashed. I giggled thinking he was joking until he told me to carry on once he had swapped with spare driver, so he could have some safe fun too. But hey who was I to disappoint these poor men, by the time I got home to Neph I was in a right royal state. Poor neph didn't know what had hit him hours of worshipping..

--------------------
www.myspace.com/travelwithsusie
Come down and stay a while, lots of lovely pictures for you too see.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn didnt know it was that bad for some guys to get banned from places. what excatly did u do to get banned? you just have to learn some self-control because us foot guys already have it bad enough. so try not to freak the ladies out and play it safe.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sniffjo
Loyal Member
Member # 12210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sniffjo   Email sniffjo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't do anything bad to get banned. I think it's like someone else on here said about most of it having to do with perception that I may have been stealing or moreso for me it was the fact that I had been seen over a period of over 5 or more years in certain libraries. Usually it was never a librarian or officer who'd spot me out but some petrified college girl who didn't so much suspect I was after her feet but moreso that I may have had other intentions perhaps. I don't stare at them nor say stupid things to them. But there are guys who come in off the streets that have and so that alone can make it tough on guys like us. Plus at one of the libraries, there was a guy who the year before stuck some chick with a syringe so after that security and the whole organization of the library changed which in turn made it much tougher on guys like us.
Unfortunately I can't travel out of state or many places in state because of faulty transportation but I just try to work with the little I now have.

Posts: 66 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links