Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » are foot guys more shallow than non foot guys? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: are foot guys more shallow than non foot guys?
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think it's "shallowness", which to me denotes not caring about something. We do care, and we're just acting on our personal preferences.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kinda think the opposite way: If I see an unattractive woman with nice think, I feel that actually makes her more attractive!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by thosetoes:
Besides, most women have nice feet in one way, shape or form.

I disagree

I like maybe 2-4% of what I see

today i sat in my college student union for about 20 minutes, I actually counted all the girls that walked by

I counted 120 girls within 20 minutes, I thought maybe one or two were "decent" [Confused]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't call it shallow.

However, I would call it selective and there's nothing wrong with that.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete the Canuck
Major Player
Member # 16664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete the Canuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me if a girl has nice feet thats just a bonus, can't say I ever have based my opinion of a girl solely (pun possibly intended) on her feet. I've had ex's in the past who had amazing feet, and some who didn't. It might sway my opinion, but if she has an amazing personality and really get along with her, i don't think sub-par feet would scare me away.

Now if I came across someone with amazingly hideous feet that might be another story, but I can't say I've seen that.

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd have to agree with Mike also. They could b hot,sexy,smart the whole works and then the bad feet.Can't do!! Still if you think she's the package deal you'd almost think of her feet the same cause she's yur's. Not sure on the end of that though if she's the package deal but treats you badly. She still got nice feet. HUH??
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i totally agree w/ the last post!!!rock on pedactor!!!
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links