Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » are foot guys more shallow than non foot guys? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: are foot guys more shallow than non foot guys?
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me personally if a girl has the best face, best body, and best personality I won't want anything to do with her if the feet are bad

I will kick her to the curb without even thinking about it [Big Grin]

are foot guys in general more shallow than non foot guys or am I one of the very few shallow pigs among foot guys

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that if you are not attracted to someone, you just plain aren't attracted to them. And if her feet are not pretty and you are a foot guy, well then she becomes not the one you want. A guy that likes a big a$$ isn't going to try to get a girl with a little one like mine. That doesn't make a guy shallow, it means he has a personal opinion and preference.

Just my 2cents. You keep kicking those ugly footed girls out Mike.... [Wink]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i look for more in a girl than just feet, but thats just me
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
me personally if a girl has the best face, best body, and best personality I won't want anything to do with her if the feet are bad

are foot guys in general more shallow than non foot guys or am I one of the very few shallow pigs among foot guys

to me that sounds the opposite of shallow.i think of a shallow guy as an ape that will hit on anything that walks

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends on the person, not the person's sexual orientation.

Say for instance you like women with large breasts. If you saw a woman with a pretty face and a smokin' body, but she had small chest, you'd be the same way.

Agree or disagree?

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shallow guy here.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike, all guys are shallow in that respect I do believe. This is well explained by the example that Bondo gave.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For some reason I'm thinking if a girl's feet might not be as attractive, if she was nice to me and I liked her then after time passes then it would appear to me that her feet are attractive. Almost with me like if a girl is very good looking but she treats me like trash then to me she's a very ugly girl I only see ugly. If she was average looking but had some interests in me then I may see her looks as above average.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for some reason i often feel like i can be lumped into that shallow group of guys who judge a woman based on how her feet look [Cry]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
i look for more in a girl than just feet, but thats just me

that's pretty much me too, though it always helps if she has nice feet [Big Grin] though like some said if you truly love someone, and she treats you right, then eventually they may start looking really good to you. *shrugs*
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it's a LTR., then I HAVE to have the feet I desire.
Throw in a good personality and a nice rump, you have the total package.

footjoyboy [Cheers]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:

I think most foot guys are like that. I know I am, but only in RARE cases will I make exceptions. Nahhhhhh, no I won't. LOL!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry but the feet should be banging. I like feet so they will look good. Besides, most women have nice feet in one way, shape or form.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
For some reason I'm thinking if a girl's feet might not be as attractive, if she was nice to me and I liked her then after time passes then it would appear to me that her feet are attractive. Almost with me like if a girl is very good looking but she treats me like trash then to me she's a very ugly girl I only see ugly. If she was average looking but had some interests in me then I may see her looks as above average.

so im basically going through this exact situation right now, awesome girl, great in bed, very nice , my friends love her, sub par feet, been two months now...... im gonna have too end it before i hurt her feelings, i just cant do it.
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cant do it in that i cant be w/ her, her feet, i just cant
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links