Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Asian Soles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Asian Soles
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. i date mostly asian women, but i have dated pretty much every type of girl you can imagine and i can truly say that the asian girls have had the softest feet. it's amazing.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xm1
Board Regular
Member # 19377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xm1   Email xm1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aside from my wife who is chinese, i got to play with a korean girls feet today at lunch(for lunch), absolute perfect size five, giving her ideas on how to deal with her next photo shoot...

At this point, i do not find non asian feet even interesting anymore. Not sure what causes this.

Posts: 27 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wanna see those asian feet!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another interesting bit of info...
the other night when she was dropping me off after our date, I told her I HAD to feel her feet and before she could react I had her shoe off and and was running my figers across her softness...she burst into giggles ( great because I have a tickling fetish too) and I told her to tell me why the soles are so soft or I would not stop tickling...she said "she never goes barefoot! amazing that she does this not being aware of foot fetishes imo...

so my conclusion thus far is sole softness has less to do with wearing or not wearing heels....or even pedicures it has mostly to do with how often a lady walks barefoot...

Thoughts?

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links