Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Asian Soles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Asian Soles
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got my first sole experience with my new Asian gal who thought her feet were not pretty but wow when I felt the soles and inspected them...Like butta!!! She was so intrigued by my desire that sheasked me to teach her how to point and flex!!!! [Mmm] Hope to be posting pix soon but curious if any one else has ahd an experience with Asian soles like this...so soft, wrinkly and callous free...and yes...very ticklish!

Ironically she does not wear heels higher than 2.5 inches ..For you ladies n the board would that have something to do with the softness etc...

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cant wait to see the pics. I would love to experience some asian soles myself

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe you had to teach an Asian girl how to point and flex. IME, foot moves seem to come naturally to them. They always seem to be wiggling, spreading and rubbing their feet together. I know I'm stereotyping though. Obviously ALL Asians aren't foot active. BTW, I fealt silky soft Asian soles as well as calloused ones so it depends on the girl.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my best friend suki who does footjob clips with me began to give footjobs like a pro pretty much her first time ever.it was nothing like most of my other friends.it seemed like a very natural talent:)

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never had the pleasure of meeting or actually c'ng Asian feet but would love to c them pic's
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eusak,

She was definitely a natural..you're right about that I think

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by swman:
cant wait to see the pics. I would love to experience some asian soles myself

Same here. They're kinda rare on the net. Well, those that aren't footjobs.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asian soles are HOT!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I lived in South Korea for a year and the women did't have the nicest figures. They did however have very nice feet. I went to a mall in Seoul and walked past a coffee shop where a woman had her amazing feet crossed and the ankle under her chair. I was breathless and quickly moved on as she noticed me looking at feet. I was treated to a great many shows like this during my time there...memories now! :-(

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Hey Matt, the gal I'm referencing is actually Korean- American!!

What I find so unique which you maybe able to comment on is how completely understanding and accommodating she was in indulging me even though she had never been with anyone with a foot fetish before and does not know alot about it.

When you lived there, did you get touch any of the soles? How soft? How wrinkled? Did the women wear mostly lower heels so the sole are in better shape? This gall I ws with , had soles soft even though she is a business woman and wear heels (though lowere ones as I mentioned earlier.

Happy Sunday!

luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually i work with a girl that is Korean and White American, and shes really tall. so when i first met her at work, i figured her feet wouldn't look at that good, cuz of her being like about 6 ft tall, plus being thin. anyways i was surprised one day when she came o n her day off to do some shopping, and she had on shorts and flip flops, and i was like wow, she had really cute feet, nice orange polish too. and then a few days back we were having lunch together in her car, and she had on the flips, and i had told her b4 about my love for feet, and she was hinting about her feet did need a pedicure. she even had them hanging out the window, and they look soft, and shes got high arches too, which is like my fave. but shes kinda into this other guy at work, so i didn;'t wanna ask if she wanted a foot rub but boy was i tempted. though she may let me give her a pedicure, here's hoping.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I would have asked her if she wanted a foot rub, luvsfeet. The worst thing she can say is no. If you're worried about the guy she's interested in, it doesn't sound like they're an item from what you related. I kind of doubt she would have made a big deal about it if you asked her, even if she didn't want a foot massage.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are'nt some parts over there in the Asian commt'y womens feet to b worhship'd. sum thing i had heard bout a while back. i imagine they'r quite soft i would think....huh
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
troy21
Major Player
Member # 19758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for troy21   Email troy21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
asians have the sexiest feet
Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
solevenerator unfortunately my job kept me extremely busy, but they didn't seem to mind that I gawked at their feet at times. Many Korean women wear high heels, but I agree with you in stating that their soles are soft. I could tell by just looking at them. I had a chance or two to get one, but since we're both married I decided not to pursue her. We just became friends.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links