Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Was this a good move? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Was this a good move?
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
I want to see the pics but I don't want to pay for that website any other way? The site said like 29 dollars.

It's free. Just type in the 3 letters at the top right, and wait for the countdown timer to go from 45 to 0 and a link appears to download. If you make a free account, it'll be 25 seconds instead of 45. Good luck!
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LoveGirlyFeet:
OK, I'M NOT ABLE TO OPEN THE PIX.. WHAT DO I CLICK ON WHEN THE LINK OPENS...

It's a zip file. XP has a built in unzipper, but if not, download winzip free at www.winzip.com I guess. Alls you do then is right click the zipfile and click extract here.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
I remember seeing a girl once on a flight back home hose beauty was...so intense it was scary. I thought she was checking me out, but i'm terrible at judging such things. Lol. Checked my "fly" and it was a buttom up so I was cool. When we landed I decided to be bold and asked her to watch my things while I ran to the washroom. Her look was so exotic. I couldn't tell what she was. Arab? Italian, Black/white, South American....or perhaps she was of someother super beautiful race from another planet;o) Anyway when I got back we made small talk. Too bad buffalo was her final destination and I had one more stop. She too was Colombian and she semeed like a total sweetheart. I already had a girlfriend at the time who was just as beautiful but variety is my weakness. We hugged as she left and that was that.
Anyway play it cool.Beautiful gils are worshipped by everyone everywhere. Don't worship her! She'll hate it, and not respect you for it. I'm not saying don't be nice, but hold her to the same standards as you would an ugly friend. She'll respect you for it. At the same time be a fun and funny guy. Good luck! If you're in phoenix and you drop theball....let me know;O) i'll pick up where you left off

Yeah Colombian girls are stunning. I'm half Puerto Rican and Spanish, and I'm not ashamed to say Colombian women are the most beautiful latinas on earth. From seeing with my own eyes, I belive in that without a doubt. The only thing, I recommend ones that are born here and not from the country unless you go to the country because they come here for messed up reasons unfortunately. Anyways, yeah I'm working it, but she's a tough one when she can get any guy she wants. I do act my normal self around her and she's real comfortable around me. Let's just say, she acts around me how she would act if nobody was watching [Fingers Crossed]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links