Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Was this a good move? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Was this a good move?
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I've been giving rides to this cutest colombian girl I've ever seen. She has flawless feet in my world, with everything perfect. I got some candids that I'll post once I'm not feeling lazy. Anyways. After seeing her feet enough and driving me crazy when she was wearing sandals during the hot days, I finally had to say something. So the other day were in the car and I said, you know, you have very cute feet. She said, really? I said, yeah they are soooo cute. She said thanks. Then today I'm giving her a ride and she's wearing these ugly shoes in my opinion but they show a lot of cleavage, and she doesn't wear socks with them. Well she was like popping her heel in and out of them in the car and moving her feet around. My god it was driving me nuts! I wonder if she was doing that on purpose or not. Man, I would love her to say something like, would you suck my toes please [Woot]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing wrong about it..probably you have a better answer to you own question because you saw her reaction to your comment. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha "would you suck my toes please?" I think it was a good move. What I don't get is what type of relationship are you trying to establish with her. Don't fall into the "I thought we were just friends zone". I believe the sequence should follow as such attraction-friends/attraction-physical-feet. I've never had an instance where I got physical with a woman e.g. sex and she had a problem with my foot fetish.

Oh...and the fact that she's Colombian would usually mean you would have to make the first move even if she's in love with you. So go ahead and find out ;o)

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=312LZ1U3 There, a small zip file of pics I took. Comment please!
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just checked out the pictures. All I can say is, two words, holy shit! How did you manage to keep yourself under control all this time she's been wearing those "out of this fuckin' world" sandals? They are so skimpy and so very revealing showing off every part of her creamy smooth feet. Her feet have no where to hide especially in those white sandals. She has smooth insteps with long toe nails. Please do yourself and us a favor, ask her if you can give her a foot massage or something....anything, just don't let those tootsies go or you'll regret it. And trust me, I know people with regrets. You don't wanna owe that man where her feet are concerned.

Later [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the post above ^ i agree is a great way to get into her shoes [Tongue]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice, but If you are going to make a move. You should make her feel that you find every thing about her sexy then she might be more open to letting you have her pretty feet.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

quote:
Originally posted by JustJoe:
I just checked out the pictures. All I can say is, two words, holy shit! How did you manage to keep yourself under control all this time she's been wearing those "out of this fuckin' world" sandals? They are so skimpy and so very revealing showing off every part of her creamy smooth feet. Her feet have no where to hide especially in those white sandals. She has smooth insteps with long toe nails. Please do yourself and us a favor, ask her if you can give her a foot massage or something....anything, just don't let those tootsies go or you'll regret it. And trust me, I know people with regrets. You don't wanna owe that man where her feet are concerned.

Later [Thumbs Up]

Bro, keeping myself under control is impossible around her. I only wish I had a face shot because you would be blown away. Like, if you weren't a foot person, you'd still be all nuts over her. I went to the movies with her one time and everyone was staring at her. She's so perfect!
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to see the pics but I don't want to pay for that website any other way? The site said like 29 dollars.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely stunning feet, and damn does she have some hot sandals! I'd be sweatin' bullets trying to keep my hands off those feet too! A gal I'd die for!

I agree with the previous advice: offer her lots of foot massages; treat her like a lady, and build that relationship so you can keep that girl.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Latina Feet can't be beat!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoveGirlyFeet
Loyal Member
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveGirlyFeet   Email LoveGirlyFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I'M NOT ABLE TO OPEN THE PIX.. WHAT DO I CLICK ON WHEN THE LINK OPENS...
Posts: 77 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
Bro, keeping myself under control is impossible around her. I only wish I had a face shot because you would be blown away. Like, if you weren't a foot person, you'd still be all nuts over her. I went to the movies with her one time and everyone was staring at her. She's so perfect!

I'm already blown away and I didn't get to see her face. Those feet can turn a gentleman into a pervert in a matter of seconds.

Good luck next time you're around her. [Tongue]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'd just reach over, pick up her feet, and rub my face in them. Time is a-wastin'. [Wink]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember seeing a girl once on a flight back home hose beauty was...so intense it was scary. I thought she was checking me out, but i'm terrible at judging such things. Lol. Checked my "fly" and it was a buttom up so I was cool. When we landed I decided to be bold and asked her to watch my things while I ran to the washroom. Her look was so exotic. I couldn't tell what she was. Arab? Italian, Black/white, South American....or perhaps she was of someother super beautiful race from another planet;o) Anyway when I got back we made small talk. Too bad buffalo was her final destination and I had one more stop. She too was Colombian and she semeed like a total sweetheart. I already had a girlfriend at the time who was just as beautiful but variety is my weakness. We hugged as she left and that was that.
Anyway play it cool.Beautiful gils are worshipped by everyone everywhere. Don't worship her! She'll hate it, and not respect you for it. I'm not saying don't be nice, but hold her to the same standards as you would an ugly friend. She'll respect you for it. At the same time be a fun and funny guy. Good luck! If you're in phoenix and you drop theball....let me know;O) i'll pick up where you left off

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links