Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wrinkles (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wrinkles
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SS07:
mmm, if it's wrinkles you like, then check this out... wrinkled feet video

Hey SS07! [Cheers]

Thanks so much for sharing that video!!!

It's definitely "wank worthy" [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, its odd. But what matters to me is where the ball of the foot and toes connect on the sole side of the foot.

If it is deep wher ethe toes curl and the ball of the foot is meaty, it is the best for me, because that type of foot construction to me seems like it makes the best sweat holder, hus meaning the smelliest type of foot. of course cleanliness and how many sweat glands on the foot, etc also are factors.

But do you understand what Im trying to say?

Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for example:

this type of sole I do not like...

http://www.lovelysoles.com/content/russia/2007/ceres/bl_ceres010.jpg

whereas this sole, at least at the pinky toe curves inward, thus trapping sweat and smell..

http://www.lovelysoles.com/content/thailand/icecy/licecy25.JPG

NOW! take a look at this one:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/mariana/20070921/MRN07092140.jpg

and this one

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/mariana/20070921/MRN07092151.jpg

see how naturally, even the toes are curled and where the toes connect to the ball of the foot, there is no way for air to escape?

That is what turns me on, as well as nice pretty toes.

[Smile]

Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know why I love em. I just do.

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not really into wrinkles...it's the smooth stetched soles that i like.
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maxmillion great posts and the girl in the first photo has smokin' feet, but to each his own. Mariana has some of the most wonderful meaty soles on the net these days. I think Casey is the only girl with meatier soles. As for wrinkles I like the character they add to the female foot.

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
I feel like the minority....wrinkes in feet don't do anything for me.

In the minority, but not alone- same with me.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links