Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Wrinkles (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wrinkles
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 6 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got to wondering last night (but was too tired to post then [Laugh] ) what is it about wrinkles that drives the average foot lover crazy? i mean i know many here want nice smooth soles, which i agree look nice, but lately i've been seing a lot of pics of wrinkly soles and i'm finding myself liking them more and more. i mean is it the feel of them, or something else?
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's probably the texture. It's difficult to explain.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no idea...All I do know is when I see them Iam DONE! I went to a foot party recently where I was talking to one girl and then out of the corner of my eye I saw this pair of gorgeouse wrinkly soles propped up on th table and the next thing I knew, my face was burrying into them. [Hump]
Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know most girls don't even know their feet have those wrinkles. I had no clue until Tyler told me.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel like the minority....wrinkes in feet don't do anything for me.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wrinkled soles! I just love wrinkled soles, I'd just want to [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] all over them! And some more [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wrinkles hold smell better. [Mmm]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with A&F
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of the wrinkled soles I have massaged feel much softer than the women with smooth soles ..
just my .02 ..

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
I feel like the minority....

I didn't know we were a minority. I'm neither into soles nor wrinkles. It's weird that there is such a huge divide between us foot lovers!
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is something I still have a hard time explaining to folk. Like scrunchlover said, I'm simply fascinated by the texture! Occasionally, whenever I bury my face into a woman's sole--I'm actually touching her wrinkles with the tip of my nose (not sniffing). It's a sensation you have to experience for yourself. Visually, I tend to get a lil' more excited over WET & OILY wrinkles! [Drool]

Instant Boner!!!! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh man when i see a pic of oily soles, and they're all wrinkled, that's just sooo damn sexy [Drool]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dlightful
Loyal Member
Member # 20842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dlightful   Author's Homepage   Email Dlightful   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How can you not love wrinkled soles.

[IMG]http://img175.imagevenue.com/loc547/th_70766_Cnv0026_122_547lo.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Dlightful, those are nice feet !! [Hump]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Wrinkles hold smell better. [Mmm]

_fjb_

Wrinkles hold your cum very well, too. [Smile]
Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links