Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Mature Feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mature Feet
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
from what i have seen in reports,i believe most of the product/corporate foot models are women in thier mid to late 30s

all the love for mature feet is great news to hear.i wont have to hide mine when im old

[ November 08, 2007, 01:08 PM: Message edited by: Mona ]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiarch1
Board Regular
Member # 17718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiarch1   Email hiarch1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was satisfied again by mature feet. I had lunch in Northeast Ohio. Temp was 45 degrees. So barefeet are rare. The real hardy women go barefoot at this time of year. It is lunch so this place is getting crowded. So far just a couple of women going barefoot. I looking for flats or loafer worn barefoot. Finally in walks in my foot woman to be. She sits down and is joined by another. She is wearing flats barefoot. She was not sitting for 5 minutes before she dipped and shown a impeccable pedicure with dark pink polish. I moved to a better seat right next to her. As the food was brought and she started to eat, both shoes were dipped. At this point I knew she knew I was focused on feet. The next hour, she laid me out showing different slow poses, one and then both feet. The arches were decent not extremely high arched like the way I like, but beggars cannot be to choosey. She then crossed her leg toward me dangling the shoe now. Also whenever she put them back on I would look at companion who was doing no shoeplay. The star would take off her shoes, like her body language said just look at her. She did this everytime I pretend to look at her friend. Also toes were painted not her hands, I like this style like the feet are more important. Well waiting for the last barefoot sighting for the year. I like to have others list or tell of the best shoeplay show of the year, the kind that made weak and not want to leave until they leave. By the way I 52 so been doing this a long time.
Posts: 42 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyrax
Board Regular
Member # 19370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyrax   Email Cyrax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea ive always preferrd mayure feet they look so much more sexy than a younger girls feet do i do love em!

--------------------
Cyrax

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Also toes were painted not her hands"

hey hiarch1 THAT is always a dead giveaway !

i think its something that footmen notice and women who like to tease footmen know about.

lots of well presented women have lovely manicures but may not bother with a professional pedicure - since they choose not to show off thier toes, a woman who does the opposite is i think sending a signal.

always nice to scope out some sexy peds anyhow...

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dub
Board Regular
Member # 12547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 21 and very much prefer the feet of a mature lady over that of many girls in my age group.

My preferred age range is between 38 - 48.

Posts: 21 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mattyboy
Board Regular
Member # 28720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattyboy   Email mattyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 27 and as I'm getting older I have noticed that I am finding mature feet more and more appealing
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Be
Board Regular
Member # 22007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Be   Author's Homepage   Email Be   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My old feet stil get some looks............grins
Posts: 46 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mattyboy
Board Regular
Member # 28720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattyboy   Email mattyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After seeing your pic's I bet they do.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive always wanted a mature woman over a woman my age (20).

mature women in general have been of preferance to younger women. i just dont see the appeal with a younger woman at all. lol

well... as for the feet, imagine those sweaty pumps and other elegant looking shoes.... mmmm so nice.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links