Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Mature Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mature Feet
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to a recent poll on the age of forum members, I discovered that I'm one of the oldest guys on here. I'm 48 and I've noticed that over the years my taste in feet as well as beauty in general changes somewhat to adjust my prefrences to women near my own age or older. I still like young women mind you, but now I find myself looking more at the feet and other things of women in their 40's and 50's than I do younger women. I guess this is normal, anyone else experienced this?

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am 40 and i have always loved milfs !

even when i was a teenageer it was always sexy mums in thier mules and scholls that i lusted after !

check out this babe

http://www.southern-charms4.com/tori/main.htm

she is a superstar milf !

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always liked mature (female) feet.
And I don't mind 'em rough either. [Cool]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup. I've noticed the same. Although I've always had an eye for the mature lady. I was really diggin' this woman's toes at the store the other day. She was probably in her late 50's. But her pedicure was smokin', and her pedicure was perfect. Toenails a little on the long side with a nice polish job. Yup. I'm with ya bro. I'm 40 myself.
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SS07
Loyal Member
Member # 27234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SS07         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers]

It's nice to hear (read) that us 'ol gals aren't completey forgotten by the wayside!

Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by little5:
I'm 48 and I've noticed that over the years my taste in feet as well as beauty in general changes somewhat to adjust my prefrences to women near my own age or older. I still like young women mind you, but now I find myself looking more at the feet and other things of women in their 40's and 50's than I do younger women. I guess this is normal, anyone else experienced this?

I'll be the big 5-0 soon, and I've noticed the same thing. I think the psychology of it is two-fold: 1) we tend to appreciate them more just because they are our age, or closer to it, and 2) in our mind we believe that they're
more "attainable", even if just in our fantsies, because they're our age.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tom:

Not all MILFS would be considered to have mature feet would they?? Hell, I'm only 27 and I'd hope that I still qualify as a MILF!
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bft4evr
Board Regular
Member # 19790

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bft4evr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 51 so I'm at the upper end of the age spectrum here. As I have aged my appreciation for the feet of older women has expanded. I look at it this way - since I still admire the feet of younger girls too now there are simply more feet for me to enjoy!
Posts: 11 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rxs25
Board Regular
Member # 13999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rxs25   Email rxs25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just turned 20 and love older women's feet...40's if not older i just love women's feet in general [Big Grin]
Posts: 44 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree. it is a good thing to adjust as we aged. I know i will be looking at those gorgeous 20 year old feet when i'm much older(i'm 44) as i do now but, i also love the feet of women about my age also. yeap, it is good to adjust, without loosing the hunger for the much younger peds.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SS07
Loyal Member
Member # 27234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SS07         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
quote:
Originally posted by tom:

Not all MILFS would be considered to have mature feet would they?? Hell, I'm only 27 and I'd hope that I still qualify as a MILF!
As I understand it, MILF's are mothers of any age. Cougars, on the other hand, are attractive, mature ladies who like to date younger men. That makes me a pussy cat. I like to nap, be pampered, fed, and fondly caressed. ^meow^
Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cant go wrong with MILF feet. I'm 44 and i prefer feet of women over 30. I have for a long time. I am not a big fan of young feet. By young, i mean 18 to early 20's. Not that i dont dig them, but i prefer the "experience" of a older woman. Oddly, all of my friends wives & girlfriends, who are roughly the same age as i, have terrible feet. I only have 2 female friends who would say have peds that i adore. My wife has the best feet out of every woman i know. But, i guess thats because i have a foot fetish and she pays attention to them for me. But the biggest thing i have noticed in the past 5 years or so is just how many women are aware that men find feet attractive. Here in Oz, every woman from 20 - 50 (50 is like the new 30!) has anklets, toe rings, dainty tattoos and wonderfully painted nails.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What he said!

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like mature feet

feet are no different than any other physical feature, they get worse with age and the years of walking have taken their toll

18 - 22 I feel they are at their peak

it's all downhill from there

I hope I feel different once i'm an old fart

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As with anything else, it depends on the woman. I've seen young girls with busted feet and mature women with gorgeous peds. Even women who are damn near senior citizens can have nice feet! I think the fact that feet aren't exposed as often (as faces and hands) to the the sun's aging UV rays has a lot to do with it. Also the kind of shoes the woman wears can have a big impact. I'm 38 btw.
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links