Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feel Bad For This Musician....Got a Little Laugh Out of It Though (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feel Bad For This Musician....Got a Little Laugh Out of It Though
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont really feel sorry for him, he should have known better and was he really that desperate?

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Tom's thread was a heavy influencer on me. I don't think there really is a rationale reason for posting all these negative news articles focusing around the sexual exploitation of underage girls. Maybe it was a 'look we're not all like this' type of mentality I was trying to bring to the forum. It wasn't working, and to a certain degree it was a bit egotistical on my part to post these, as I know I've posted probably a dozen or so in my years here, so I share a great deal of the blame. Moving on, I will only post a foot fetish article if it really shines a postive light on the fetish or is legitimately interesting as long as it follows proper guidelines. Anyhow, I will let this thread pass on and be a little more thoughtful about posting foot fetish news articles in the future.

[Thumbs Up]

I don't know. I'm on some shooting sports forums and we regularly post news articles on criminal firearm usage. It's just a good reminder of what we're up against as a community.

The gay community spent a long time and is still trying to dispel the myth that there is a higher instance of pedophilia among homosexuals. When things like this show up in the news, we should be aware that the foot fetish community may have to deal with some similar claims.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't understand what the problem is in posting this. Another sick bastard off the street is great news to me....

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shook:
I'm not too happy with the poor media coverage of foot fetishist. It's very unfair, if you google "foot fetish" on google news, you'll only find negative news postings 9 times out of 10. it's very unfair.

While I can't say I'm happy about the media coverage that foot fetishists get, it's usually what the media focuses in on, unfortunately. And, let's face it, some of the crazy ass stuff some of these guys have done (e.g. attempting to lick women's feet from underneath their cars in parking lots, holding up women at gun point or knife point in the middle of the night, robbing them and then licking their feet, sneaking into a woman's house to suck her toes while she sleeps, ripping the shoes off of women as they're wearing them in public places and running off, and then the case of this guy in the article) is so off the chart bizzare that the media feels compelled to cover it.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links