Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feel Bad For This Musician....Got a Little Laugh Out of It Though (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Feel Bad For This Musician....Got a Little Laugh Out of It Though
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.montanasnewsstation.com/Global/story.asp?S=7286754&nav=menu227_8

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well it was minors so i really can't feet to sorry for him, like u gotta make sure your fetish doesn't get to where it could be a risk
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
seriously, i am sick of seeing this kind of post - sexual abuse isnt fucking funny or titilating .

how are you "finding" these revolting "news stories" if you arent searching for them ??

i like grown up ladies not kids - and i dont find the abuse of children funny or sexy.

paedophilia ISNT FUNNY [Violent]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right, tom. Sexual abuse with underage girls is not funny or titillating. However, I don't think anyone here ever said that it is. If someone did, I think the moderators would have probably banned any person who posted something like that.

Personally, I think posts like this are a sobering reminder to us all of what happens if we let our fetishes get the best of us and that we should not prey on women of any age.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe it wasn’t "said" but the mere fact this dismal stuff is posted is some sort of suggestion that fetish = child abuser.

i'm sick of this crap , i am a grown man who likes grown ladies and there is no chance of me turning into chester the molester because i like female feet !

i do however appreciate your measured response - i expect a lot of abusive crap from posting on this topic.

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm. I just did some research on this guy. I don't get it! He seems to have a bit of a following. Surely he could have found some adult groupies to get some foot action.

I really don't get it.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The dude's old enough & should of known better [Roll Eyes] , Just had no control as others have done with other crimes... plain and simple, It's clear that a crime was commited here...

"Do the crime, Do the time..." CASE CLOSED...

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I responded to the other thread about this issue. It really should stop. 'Nuff said.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing wrong with being informed. This is news that directly relates to the foot fetish community. Its just a shame this is how foot fetishists keeps getting attention

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pedophilia is a fetish in itself. Go watch the movie "The Woodsman" it is actually quite excellent.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Explain to me where the sexual abuse came in? Was it where he bought socks? Or gave someone a foot massage?
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
Explain to me where the sexual abuse came in? Was it where he bought socks? Or gave someone a foot massage?

It would be referring to where he was stroking his carrot WHILE he was fondling the underage girl's feet.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's just a plain BAD idea to do ANYTHING of this nature with a girl who is under 18. [Nut Kick]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tom's thread was a heavy influencer on me. I don't think there really is a rationale reason for posting all these negative news articles focusing around the sexual exploitation of underage girls. Maybe it was a 'look we're not all like this' type of mentality I was trying to bring to the forum. It wasn't working, and to a certain degree it was a bit egotistical on my part to post these, as I know I've posted probably a dozen or so in my years here, so I share a great deal of the blame. Moving on, I will only post a foot fetish article if it really shines a postive light on the fetish or is legitimately interesting as long as it follows proper guidelines. Anyhow, I will let this thread pass on and be a little more thoughtful about posting foot fetish news articles in the future.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not too happy with the poor media coverage of foot fetishist. It's very unfair, if you google "foot fetish" on google news, you'll only find negative news postings 9 times out of 10. it's very unfair.

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links