Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » the new footworshipplace site sucks (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: the new footworshipplace site sucks
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most importantly...where's Lil Dee?!?!

I wish Jason the best of luck with everything. Keep the Palace alive.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I wish Jason the best of luck with everything. Keep the Palace alive."

me to... But the site still sucks

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is also other folks that organize foot parties all over the country.
Go to www.footnight.com
Even that Jason taking his concept nationwide is a good idea.

Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
old news

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker84
Loyal Member
Member # 18338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker84   Email toesucker84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
quote:
So now I need your help. Help me decide what to charge.
What would you feel comfortable paying on a monthly
basis to be a member of this site where you will have
exclusive access to the names, numbers, photos, e-mails
and free video clips of the girls?

There`s no guarantee that the paysite will be better but he sounds pretty fair by even asking his customers what they think would be a reasonable price to pay. If enough of you send him a mail stating that you would only be willing to pay (for example) $5 max then the membership fee will probably end up being pretty low.

-Hal-

That's a good point. I think some people might be annoyed just with the fact of giving FWP their personal info and stuff.

I mean with the old FWP, it was just call and give them your first name and your phone number. Then, you pay cash there.

Personally, I think the website should list everyone for free, but then if you pay to get a membership, you get a reduced rate for parties or sessions or access to more pics...or something.

This way it's the best of both worlds for everyone.

Posts: 54 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I agree. ^

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a working musician, it occurs to me to ask why the models don't pay Jason for his service for providing the connection; the models could adjust their fees to their clients accordingly. That's, in essence, how it is done in the entertainment business. He is basically acting as an agent for the models. Or...have I just politely avoided the word "pimp"?
Oh well, just a thought.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links