Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » the new footworshipplace site sucks (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: the new footworshipplace site sucks
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.footworshippalace.com/

where are all the hot models :/ ?

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...under the models tab? theres only 3 but they have pics

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Indian model has great feet tho!
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ease up friends...The president Jason is working on it...my sense is it will be better than before...gvie it time...
Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope so... gonna go to New York this april [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

ok THIS SUCKS EVEN MORE

from Jason:

As you know I decided to leave the world of private
sessions, but I didnt want to leave you without
anything to fullfill your fetishes. So I decided to
turn the palace website over to the models so they
can post their numbers and e-mails on there and you
can contact them directly.

At first glance this seemed like it would be a smooth
transition, but then I needed to step in much more to
help the models out. Now I find myself needing to be
really involved in the website, constantly talking to
them answering questions on how to conduct their business, etc. etc.

So I'm at a point now where I'm willing to run this
website and manage it as well. But of course I cant
do all the work for free so I was figuring out how to
make money to compensate for my time and work.

I guess the way to make this work out the best would be to make this a
membership site where you pay a monthly fee to be able to contact the
girls.

So now I need your help. Help me decide what to charge.
What would you feel comfortable paying on a monthly
basis to be a member of this site where you will have
exclusive access to the names, numbers, photos, e-mails
and free video clips of the girls?

I will then personally be involved in the site to make
sure it will always have new girls on it, all the pics
will be taken by me so you know they wont be touched
up or photoshopped. Actually they look a lot better
in person then the pics I take of them, which may seem
like a bad thing, but if you think about all the bait
and switch and super touched up photos that girls in
the adult industry use... this is a blessing in disguise [Smile]

I will also post free video clips of them so you can
really get a feel of what they are like before you
book with them.

You can book them in your place, thier place, a hotel,
or your office. I've made it super easy to get a room
for very cheap without using a credit card. I have
special deals with hotels as well.

So once again what would you pay to be a member of this
service?

Lastly... I just wanted to give you a very small sample
of what the site will be like. This is by no means the
level of work I'm proposing to bring to the table. I
absolutely would not charge anything for what I'm about
to show you now, but at least it will give you a more
clear visual of what I'm talking about creating.

For a trial experiment, three girls decided to be
used for testing to see how this new concept will
work. You will have their bios, names, numbers and
e-mail addresses and photos. No video clips, blogs,
or calendars yet but they are in the works as we
speak. So why dont you go ahead and check out the site,
look at the girls, and if you like them and wanna
worship their feet, call em up or e-mail them and
arrange something with them.
The site is http://www.footworshippalace.com

When I actually create this as a membership site I will
start with a minimum of 10 models, and then keep adding
new models every 2 weeks.

Looking forward to your responses!

Your Footfriend,
Jason
------

Footfriend ??

--------------------

Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lars, although I don`t know this guy Jason I actually think his email sounds pretty reasonable. Itīs probably a good idee to turn it into a paysite (and garantee high quality) than to make it free with slow updates, bad photos and disorganisation.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know. To me, it doesn't make any sense to become a paying member of a website that puts you in contact with females you have to, yet again, pay to have foot sessions with. It would seem to me that once the initial work is done with setting it all up on the website, the only thing to do is add more models as they become available.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

You are right Fate111

If you have to pay to get into contact with women you then have to pay ... why not just go to craigslist.org and look for a footsession there?

[Mad]

--------------------

reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A new paysite will feel more like a mail order bride type site. Kinda funny given the fact that most of the models on FWP are from outside the US.
Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its more of a guarantee of quality, if its free, as has been said by Hal, then you just get disorganisation, broken links, and things that just dont run smoothly. If you're serious about ordering sessions regularly, it is much more worth your money to pay for a monthly to keep the middle-man sort of thing running, otherwise you wouldn't get anywhere.
Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how can you all be so sure that its "guaranteed" that a paysite will be better? a lot of paysites take money and run ala Alice's Feet.
Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
So now I need your help. Help me decide what to charge.
What would you feel comfortable paying on a monthly
basis to be a member of this site where you will have
exclusive access to the names, numbers, photos, e-mails
and free video clips of the girls?

There`s no guarantee that the paysite will be better but he sounds pretty fair by even asking his customers what they think would be a reasonable price to pay. If enough of you send him a mail stating that you would only be willing to pay (for example) $5 max then the membership fee will probably end up being pretty low.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shantaram
Major Player
Member # 24978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shantaram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ihappen to know Jason and have participated inhis parties over the years as well as had private sessions with the models. I ca tell you he is a great guy and the quality of the models he connects us to is five star grade.

On craigs list you don't know what you're getting. Jason is a foot guy like all of us and knows what we like. It just make sense for him to receive a fee for the investment of his time and energy.

Just my $.02 but I for one think highly of Jason and appreciate what he continues to do. If any of you ahve been to the VIP parties I'm sure you can also attest...

Posts: 168 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know Jason has his hands full doing this stuff already but, I think it would be cool as hell if he could someday take the FWP idea nationwide. [Smile] A FWP network of high quality girls in every state. Not like on Craig's list where you don't know if they are real, or cops, or whatever.

I mean, with the current FWP, if you don't live close to New York, you're shit outta luck, unless you can travel there for a session or party. Not many people can do that. FWP nationwide!

Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links