Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » To those without a foot fetish (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: To those without a foot fetish
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A good retort to the general "eww that's gross" and "wtf, man?" responses:

"I have the ability to see beauty in something that you are unable to. Am I supposed to feel ashamed of myself?"

Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
i always say that its not about what you like but whether or not you get any of what u like.

This is about the way i see it. If i'm rubbin a girls feet and somebody see's me and says "Ew that's gross" or anything derogatory, and i know they like ass, or boobs, or what ever. It's like "Hey man, i don't see you over there rubbin your girls ass, or chest."

I don't know a guy who can get a boob job under the table at a restaurant, or certain public gatherings, and i certainly don't see girls walkin around topless in the summer, (and even the occasional flip flop wearing girl in the winter) so they aren't seein bare breasts or asses as we do feet.

And to top it all off, no matter how sexual it really is to us, the feet are a non sexual oriented and or harmless part of the body at most times, and by this i mean how we can just give a foot massage and do nothing else while its still a turn on, but not really be denied the pleasure of doing so because the girl enjoys it as well. How many guys have been told yes, to the question "would you like me to massage your breasts?"

pffft. I love my affection for female feet. [Nut Kick]

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links