Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How do see you a girls feet who always wears sneaks? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How do see you a girls feet who always wears sneaks?
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something I use is compliment the manicure then I'd say is it the same down there. Rarely honestly never have I gotten a girl to take off her shoes and said yea this is what they look like, but it's an idea. Maybe it could help someone on this board.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a question for you. Would you agree to lick or worship the feet of a girl whose feet that you had never seen? Would you do it sight unseen?

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think i will try the carpet thing

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You could take her shoe shopping...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heres what I did with one of the hot girls my sister (also my neighbor) use to have babysit my young nephews when i was in high school. I would walk in the house and take off my shoes. She looks as me and says your sis wants us to take off our shoes? She still had her sox on so when she went to the bathroom i spilled a little water in the kitchen on one of the tiles. Just enough to make it so that her sox would be uncomfortable to wear. She went in the kitchen hit the water mine and the rest is history.
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvntoes:
Heres what I did with one of the hot girls my sister (also my neighbor) use to have babysit my young nephews when i was in high school. I would walk in the house and take off my shoes. She looks as me and says your sis wants us to take off our shoes? She still had her sox on so when she went to the bathroom i spilled a little water in the kitchen on one of the tiles. Just enough to make it so that her sox would be uncomfortable to wear. She went in the kitchen hit the water mine and the rest is history.

so she never found out?

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you wait patiently. or you just be up front like me; and tell her about your fetish and than ask to see her feet. you have nothing to loose. i do it all the time
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

quote:
Originally posted by SOLESQUIRTERS:
you wait patiently. or you just be up front like me; and tell her about your fetish and than ask to see her feet. you have nothing to loose. i do it all the time

what are you talking about? i have everything to lose. im still underground with this whole thing. that is the last thing i want to do. i would rather pull her sock off then come clean.

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

well, update, she has recently been wearing flats, so how do i get those flats off?

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
well, update, she has recently been wearing flats, so how do i get those flats off?

you say to her: "hay, take off those flats!"

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take her to your local swimming pool, when the season begins!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool thread and alotta good advice. You're half way there and you need the sock off...

I was thinking, while your checking the shoe, should have a drink/water in the other hand (should have one, pref a cardboard cup Mc'Ds, Wendy's etc) and then aim for her socked foot (maybe while your giving the shoe back... and maybe pretend your gonna accidnetly drop the shoe or funmble) and squeeze the cup so the lid pops off and goes all over her sock... (BE SURE TO APOLLOGISE IMMEDIATELY).. Im sure she'd take it off then...

Ummmmm this is only a theory and not sure if it'll work [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sole_Solution
Elite Trooper
Member # 29999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sole_Solution   Email Sole_Solution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say you have to get to know her first... Then figure things out afterwards.

--------------------
Sole_Solution

My candid threads:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011826;p=1#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011856;p=1#000000

Posts: 340 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nodes
Elite Trooper
Member # 29542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nodes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A couple of words first before I give my suggestion.

If a girl always wears shoes it does not mean that she has ugly feet. I think the more you keep them in shoes the better the condition of their feet.Just think of how soft her soles must be, since they are always wraped in socks. Its up in the air wheter they look pretty or not, alot of girls don't wear opened toed shoes bucause either it is not their style (most cases). Remember not all women who show their feet have sexy feet.
Now for the suggestion.

I don't now all the specification about your situation but my advice can get it done possibly without anyone knowing of your intensions. But it requires one key item. A whighing scale. I own a scale that requires you to stand on it bare foot, there is even a sticker on the scale that says so. Most of the times that I can remember when I have it out or when I try it out in front of friends they always ask me to let them try it. I know this requires that you buy a scale, but owning a scale aint such a bad thing in fact its very usefull.

Heres what you do. If you can get your friend and HER to come to your hous, just to hang out or whaterver. Have it in sight and maybe you can try it out in front of them. wait around for them to volunteer to use it and if they don't then maybe you can jokingly coax them into trying it out. Oh and this is the best way to see her feet because those electronic scales sometimes take forever to tell you your weight, in the meantime you will be gazing at those sexy feet. who knows maybe you can "accidentaly" have technical difficulties and you can get down on the floor while she is on the scale to try and fix in, and make her do it over and over. If you execute this properly you can get off clean in more ways than one becuase you will probably take the scale into the next room and rub one out while you are smelling and licking the scale that is still moist because of her feet that are always hidden in shoes. hahaha

--------------------
The Foot Connoisseur says: who would have thunk that feet would equal a treat.

Posts: 252 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links