Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How do see you a girls feet who always wears sneaks? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How do see you a girls feet who always wears sneaks?
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i want to see this girls feet but she always wears sneakers. i dont know her well enough to take off her shoes. so how do i see her feet?

[ March 09, 2008, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: Keyfeet ]

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell her you want to check out her sneakers to make sure she has proper arch support. [Laugh]

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not offer to give her a foot massage?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Tell her you want to check out her sneakers to make sure she has proper arch support. [Laugh]

_fjb_

but she wear socks

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm well you can say that you just got the carpet cleaned or that you just got new carpet installed and ask her not to wear her shoes on it and then you can make a comment on how it feels so soft on your barefeet and ask her to try it.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"but she wear socks"
Comment by Keyfeet

You can still make out the shape of them even in socks.
Personally, if a girl never wears sandals, flats or dress shoes, I probably wouldn't be interested in her or her feet.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been there many times.. the best thing is patience haha Is she a friend of yours or in school or what?
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

quote:
"but she wear socks"
Comment by Keyfeet

Personally, if a girl never wears sandals, flats or dress shoes, I probably wouldn't be interested in her or her feet.

_fjb_

how come, i'm sure they look great b/c they are ALWAYS in sneakers.

quote:
Originally posted by Sabbath:
Been there many times.. the best thing is patience haha Is she a friend of yours or in school or what?

no she is a friend of my friend so when im with her, she is ussually there too. how come you ask?

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
how come, i'm sure they look great b/c they are ALWAYS in sneakers.

This is entirely possible - she could just be neurotic about showing her feet, but it could also be that she's self-conscious because either:

A. She has some kind of condition (bad corns, a skin condition, screwed up toes/toenails, etc.)

-OR-

B. They're normal, but she doesn't make any effort at all to care for them.

I wouldn't assume anything.

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need more details in the beginning all you say is you want to see this girl's feet but she always wears sneakers. Narrowing it down you also mention she is a friend of a friend. Ok, is the friend female or male. How good of a friend is it because as someone mentioned above you could say you just washed the carpet. How well do you know this girl? School or work? Maybe if it is school you can ask if she wants to meet up and study sometime then take action from there. Or hmmmm as I've thought of compliment a manicure then maybe say I'm sure they look better on your feet. Play around with something like that. Also where are you located? Much of the United States is freezing now so if you are in a cold area that's a start to why she's always wearing sneakers. I too have been through this problem, the ever popular hot girl who never wears flip flops or shows feet.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the no shoes in the house rule I created in my teen years seemed to work lol.idk where you live but if its a warm climate,make plans wit your friend to go a pool n include her.if you live where its cold like it is here in nyc right now,then maybe find a spot or a friend who has a hottub.you could also get creative n have everyone take their shoes off in the house n accidentally somhow her socks get wet.I'm sure theres a way of doin it if you try hard enough
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Well its been about 3 months, and i still have not seen her feet. But i am waiting for it to get warmer.

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
i want to see this girls feet but she always wears sneakers. i dont know her well enough to take off her shoes. so how do i see her feet?

Ask her if the size tag on the inside of her brand of sneakers has the UK conversion for what an american size 7.5 is.

Replace size 7.5 with whatever you find out or estimate her shoe size to be.

Tell her that your brand of shoes (make sure it is stated to be different from hers) always has a UK and US size and that you were curious if her brand did the same.

It is mostly likely she will not automatically know her UK shoe size equivalent or even remember if her tag definitely doesn't have one.

When she takes them off and you've gotten to see her feet, make sure to see the inside of her shoe yourself (as up close and personal as you can get your nose without setting off any freak alarms in her head). This distance is anywhere short of placing the ankle linings directly over your cheeks.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janie
BANNED
Member # 29435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd ask her if I could try them on (if she was a similar size of course)This may not work for you though, perhaps the size thing is a better angle.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion
Major Player
Member # 15651

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"but she wear socks"
Comment by Keyfeet

_fjb_

Why would you say that? She may have beautiful feet. Some girls just think showing feet is weird... doesnt measn they look bad, they justdont care for it. and in fact, if this guy likes it, theyll smell moe in shoes, than if she just wears sandals all the time..
Posts: 155 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links