Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have you ever unsocked a girl? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Have you ever unsocked a girl?
Gold falcon
Major Player
Member # 27537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gold falcon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
with a lot of girls just compliment and ask, they often let you.
Posts: 124 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancer
Board Regular
Member # 7447

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancer   Email lancer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
funnily enough i did this the other night to a female friend of mine.

Both of us had been out on the booze all night, got to her place and decided to just chill in her bed and go sleep to a dvd. Anyway at some point or other i teased her about something and we end up playfighting/messing around and acting like kids/

Anyway, for some reason or other she hates feet, not just hers, but everyones as they freak her out or something. so i ended up unsocking her and teasing her even more whilst holding her pinned down. She has no idea about my fetish but i'll be damned if i didn't enjoy the good perve i had of her tiny feet [Big Grin]

abit random that i guess and sorry to rant but think this is my first post on the forum and i've been lurking on here for a good few years now. :$

Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
like unwrapping a christmas gift

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NYKFan82
Board Regular
Member # 27321

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NYKFan82   Author's Homepage   Email NYKFan82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah that is a great thing, unsocking a girl and seeing her beautiful red or French pedicure!!
Posts: 14 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've done this a few times. It can be great, even if you've done it to the same woman more than once. There can be a lot of anticipation as you work her socks off to reveal what her feet look like, not to mention what color toenail polish she may be wearing.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's definetly fun but you have to find the line between playful and creepy

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hell yea, especially when they're asleep thats fun.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've unsocked a few girls in the past. Sometimes it was good, and other times it backfired.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
Have you ever unsocked a girl just to see what her feet look like? I have, a lot. How did it feel.

Hell yeah I have! It's like opening a present at Christmas. Joy to the world...

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope to shy and now I am married. The wife would ground me from her feet if I did this to another female.
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scrunchlover:
I've unsocked a few girls in the past. Sometimes it was good, and other times it backfired.

what happened when it backfired?

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, I have unsocked a girl before. I was dating a girl and she knew about how I felt towards feet. I had never seen her feet before. We had a date that night and were making out. I took off her socks and started kissing her feet. She really liked that. I don't remember how long I kissed her feet though. I was the first time I ever "had" feet. She also told me that I could kiss her feet anytime I wanted to. So that was cool. The next time I didn't have to unsock her feet because she was already barefoot and she knew I wanted to kiss her feet and suck her toes.
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I de-socked my girl yesterday, my friend was in the room and I did it kind of secretly and started massaging them and then she rubbed me below, it was hot! [Evil Grin]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have yes, its wonderfull turns me on everytime.

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I've unsocked a girl one time and I wanted to put it back on. godawful horrid feet. I thought she would've had nice feet since her hands were gorgeous.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links