Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Have you ever unsocked a girl? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Have you ever unsocked a girl?
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've unsocked a few girls in my day. I've even taken their socks home.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah i love to take a girls socks off. Only with permission though
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently did it to one of my friends, when she wanted to get by. I told her to say "excuse me." She then presided to walk over the table. I then grabbed her foot and she tried to pull away. So I held onto her sock and it came off. She then tried to hide her foot, b/c she doesn't like em'. She was screaming "GIVE ME BACK MY SOCK!" Then, just to tease her, I smelled her sock. I told her next time to say excuse me, and I gave it back to her. And I saw her foot + toes while she was putting it back on. She then called me a "fucking asshole."

I later talked to her about it, b/c I thought she had been mad about it. She said she wasn't really mad and she was "just kidding." All she had to say was "excuse me." Go figure.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has Tyler lived up to that challenge, Eliza?

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have (from a sweet lady friend) and out of them came some sweet high arched little size 3s. She didn't pay her feet any attention until I took some interest in them.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have may of times its fucking awsome

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope havent yet.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tiny Dave:
Nope havent yet.

oh man you haven't lived. Its the equivalent to taking off a woman's bra.

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Nope havent yet.

me either
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:
Nope havent yet.

me either
If the opportunity presents itself tread carefully. Some ladies respond better to the foot thing than others.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
oh man you haven't lived. Its the equivalent to taking off a woman's bra.

You ain't kiddin'!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

olujasasjevera
Major Player
Member # 26778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for olujasasjevera   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh its awesome. Undressing their socks is so sexy. I always do this slowly so i can have my moment of pleasure. then when i wake them off i usually give them sweet kisses

--------------------
S.T.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

the other day i was at a party, needless to say, i didnt know very many people after most of friends left. anyhow, there was this pretty, girl rachel who was there wearing sneakers (everyone else was barefoot or wearing flops), even though I had tons of feet around me, I went over to her and started flirting. she had been pretty bored, so i put her feet on my lap. and then i took off her right shoe, and she name a comment on her socks saying that she thought they were cute. they were cute, they had monkeys. anyhow, i started feeling her feet, and then took her sock off. she didnt squeal or anything. her feet was so soft and pretty with black polish on them. she then proceeded to take off her left shoe and socks and she siad, "wanna give me a foot massage?" so i then started to massage her feet. she was enjoying it. (somewhere in between someone ripped her shirt off and she was wearing just a bra, and she even let me fondle her breasts). unfortunately it turns out that she was a lesbian, so nothing happened. but it was fun though.

[ June 01, 2010, 08:06 PM: Message edited by: Keyfeet ]

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

atyourfeet77
Loyal Member
Member # 29698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for atyourfeet77   Email atyourfeet77   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg unsocking a girl is like opening the gates to heaven! I love doing it slowly, inch by inch haha

--------------------
"Aww, you have a foot fetish...that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! You're so sweet!" - ex girlfriend

Check out my youtube page.. some great vids...friend me and/or leave some feedback!
http://www.youtube.com/user/asp609

Posts: 92 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I almost did the other day. A girl was like my feet are so sore, put her feet up on a desk then I went to grab her sock, I felt her toes. Then she was like oh no, I'm ticklish. Then I smiled and tried to grab the sock again.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links