Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does feet change your friendship? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Does feet change your friendship?
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's not about respect, if you ask me, it's more about the big picture.. she can respect it and not want anything to do with it. some times you don't have the luxury of knowing it full details before hand.

my wife had no real idea guys love what we do.. however.. while dating she learned a bit and showed more interest than before.

at times, now that we're married... she goes along as if i'm already satisfied and i've had enough.

in fact we spoke about it last night. to her.. she feels that i shouldn't be content on just her feet alone (not the case either) and that she feels i should want more than just her feet every now and again.

so... she doesn't volunteer her feet to me more than usual.. but she doesn't say no like when we were dating either!

so.. it's a big improvement.. however.. it's not ideal. but in the big picture model.. i'm happy and glad i married her. there is a lot more to a woman than access to her pretty peds! or pretty peds for that matter.

that said.. feet are icing on a cake for me. i can enjoy cake with no icing, but would prefer icing!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
it's not about respect, if you ask me, it's more about the big picture.. she can respect it and not want anything to do with it. some times you don't have the luxury of knowing it full details before hand.

my wife had no real idea guys love what we do.. however.. while dating she learned a bit and showed more interest than before.

at times, now that we're married... she goes along as if i'm already satisfied and i've had enough.

in fact we spoke about it last night. to her.. she feels that i shouldn't be content on just her feet alone (not the case either) and that she feels i should want more than just her feet every now and again.

so... she doesn't volunteer her feet to me more than usual.. but she doesn't say no like when we were dating either!

so.. it's a big improvement.. however.. it's not ideal. but in the big picture model.. i'm happy and glad i married her. there is a lot more to a woman than access to her pretty peds! or pretty peds for that matter.

that said.. feet are icing on a cake for me. i can enjoy cake with no icing, but would prefer icing!

RPM

I feel you dude. The foot fetish is a bit selfish and unintimate. Sexually we're the only ones enjoying ourselves whether it be foot jobs foot worship or whatever. Nothing beats the intimacy of sex and a woman that takes care of you and is in a commited relationship deserves intimacy. Guys,make sure you give that to your woman. I usually never took a footjob until I made my girl orgasm first either by oral or sex or both. Then if I was still feeling up for it i'd get a foot job. That way she always got the best of me and I got the best of both worlds. She was valiated in that her man couldn't get enough of her and she and the rest of her body didn't feel left out. Something that can easily happen for us foot guys.
I feel you RPM..feet are definitly the icing after sex..or was I icing her feet after sex. lol.I made a dirty funny ;o)
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looking at this whole thread, i'm starting to think i should cut off any contact with any lady friends with nice feet.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This selfish talk has to end. Does anyone realize that more than half of the body's 206 bones are located in the feet? And nerve endings in the feet travel up the spinal cord to areas of the brain and other parts of the body? I have run into a lot of women that have a 3rd g spot in their feet. Keep on keepin' ON!

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinkleheaven
All Pro Poster
Member # 25648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinkleheaven   Email wrinkleheaven   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If her feet are not to my liking then we are still freinds, but if her feet are like WOW, then I need to be more than freinds
Posts: 617 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If there's a sexual attraction yes. Ugly feet have completely turned me off of otherwise compatible women in some cases. Still friends with them, but the sexual attraction wasn't there

That's the nature of a true fetish.

Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wouldn't affect a friendship, only a relationship.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moxy
Board Regular
Member # 17359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moxy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It’s changed a friendship of mine drastically.

I love my feet and heels and when men pay attention to them. It was pretty much something I kept to myself and whomever I was dating and never thought much about it. Then two years back I found out a close male friend had a foot fetish. I’ve got to admit it’s been nice having someone to talk about my tastes with but at the same time the temptation of messing around with one another has at times been pretty overwhelming. Now it’s pretty hard for us to have any form of ‘normal’ conversation.. it always goes back to sex & feet. On one hand it’s really flattering to know how much my feet turn him on but at the same time I almost wish I didn’t know about it at all. Once you cross that line you can’t ever go back.

Ps. 1st post in almost a year.

Posts: 28 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It changes relationships only when your partner does not fully understand all that our fetish entails. All it takes is some respect and perhaps a bit of explanation/goading.

There was a situation I was in awhile back where the only way I could convince a girl that feet were "fun" was by sucking her toes and nearly bringing her to orgasm. We aren't dating anymore, but needless to say I turned her to our side.

Your welcome.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
glad to hear your post Moxy!!! a good point you make too.

i've got a close friend that we talk feet and heels a lot. but i've had to watch things. never crossed any lines.. so things are really cool.

good to know some gals really love the attention and if boundaries aren't crossed.... great friendship with great talks about feet is off the hook!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moxy
Board Regular
Member # 17359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moxy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smart move RPM.

We have crossed the line a few times and now things can be a bit sticky. He's really fond of my feet and now I know how good he is with them...

Posts: 28 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faris
Board Regular
Member # 28161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faris   Email Faris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be honest. My fetish as alienated a lot of people who were once quite close to me, particularly when I was younger, like when I'd have a girlfriend at school and they'd instantly go off me once I began to slowly let on that I had a thing for feet.

Also, when I see sexy feet I can't help but stare, and I might just be being paranoid but I think my female friends notice this and, like I said, alienate them from me.

Right now I'm in a good relationship with someone who is unaware of my foot fetish, but this is fine with me because their feet is not my favourate part of their body. Though it's cool to have her feet in my lap now and then, if I get extremely horny I don't feel the urge to start licking her feet and stuff.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Faris:
I'll be honest. My fetish as alienated a lot of people who were once quite close to me, particularly when I was younger, like when I'd have a girlfriend at school and they'd instantly go off me once I began to slowly let on that I had a thing for feet.

Also, when I see sexy feet I can't help but stare, and I might just be being paranoid but I think my female friends notice this and, like I said, alienate them from me.

Right now I'm in a good relationship with someone who is unaware of my foot fetish, but this is fine with me because their feet is not my favourate part of their body. Though it's cool to have her feet in my lap now and then, if I get extremely horny I don't feel the urge to start licking her feet and stuff.

yeah i lost a friend over her feet.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope. Most friendships have grown stronger
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links