Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Does feet change your friendship? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Does feet change your friendship?
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do your feeling about someone change when you see thier feet as oppossed to how you felt about her before you saw her feet

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol of course not
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I hate to say it but a lot of my female friends are that way for a reason. I have tried to have a gfriend without the feet that I dig and it doesn't work out. I have to be with a woman that understands my desires and maybe hot enough for me to walk away from what I have built over the last 4 years or she has to be the non-jealous type. For me she not only has to have hot long toes and sexy peds, but also is the type to watch TV with me with her feet in my hands or accross my chest teasing with those toes.

A woman reluctantly teasing with her feet - or sucking toes on some of these sites is just as painful as terrible comedy. Imagine being married to someone who could care less what you are into FOREVER.

As hangin' out buddies - it doesn't matter. Plus the best way to get a woman's attention is another woman...not that I would know anything about this...It even beats a 911.

[ December 09, 2007, 06:39 PM: Message edited by: Elvzz ]

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it has. hell, it's even worried a handful of them
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting question.
I'd say that I'd feel "closer" to a female friend who showed off her feet to me than one who kept them hidden.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Interesting question.
I'd say that I'd feel "closer" to a female friend who showed off her feet to me than one who kept them hidden.

it makes it worse for me. i have far female friends as it is, so my fetish always makes it worse depending on the situation.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If they're just a friend then, no. But I usually can't even begin to have deeper feelings or romantic feelings for someone until I've seen their feet and given them the thumbs up.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My attraction toward that girl would change, for better or for worse, once I saw her feet.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
My attraction toward that girl would change, for better or for worse, once I saw her feet.

I would agree. As for feet changing anything..i'd say no. Just my attraction would change things.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would have to agree to a point i guess. i would feel much more attracted to her if she let me touch, feel, look at, suck on and so forth as to the hidden type?
Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friendship ? No.
Potential girlfriend ? Yes.

_fjb_

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
friendships aren't really touched or affected by how i view or don't view their feet. it's a friendship! not one of benefits or anything remotely close

relationships are different.. way different.

and about the comment about the wife not into it.... that can be subject to changes.. no matter how you cut it.

but my intensity about feet dropped a little after being married (more because i see her more and don't want to 'over do it' with her.. but the attrativeness hasn't changed)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elvzz:
Imagine being married to someone who could care less what you are into FOREVER.

I don't have to imagine... I'm living it [Cry]
Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as friendships go with females, my attraction to them really doesn't change when it comes to seeing their feet or not.

If I had my way, would I like seeing feet of female friends? Of course. However, them having great looking feet isn't going to make me fall in love with them or be more attracted to them.

Potential girlfriends are a different matter. A woman would have to have at least decent feet if the relationship is going to progress. If she's not into my fetish or willing to accommodate for it, then, chances are, it's not going to work out.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why would you marry someone who doesnt at least respect your fetish?
Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links